💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

gagzus

From a PR standpoint it makes sense to wait until AFTER JFAD to release a brand new pop album.

I know she doesn’t do it often but a feature on someone else’s song would work this year. In my ideal world a remix from Renaissance maybe PURE/HONEY or HEATED would be great. 

OR they could do something for ARTPOP with unreleased material since now people are coming around to ARTPOP in hindsight. But I’d say definitely save a brand new pop album for after Joker. 

a feature on someone else’s song would work great I think.

• YAAAS 1

Tinnitus15
11 minutes ago, gagzus said:

From a PR standpoint it makes sense to wait until AFTER JFAD to release a brand new pop album.

I know she doesn’t do it often but a feature on someone else’s song would work this year. In my ideal world a remix from Renaissance maybe PURE/HONEY or HEATED would be great. 

OR they could do something for ARTPOP with unreleased material since now people are coming around to ARTPOP in hindsight. But I’d say definitely save a brand new pop album for after Joker. 

a feature on someone else’s song would work great I think.

An album after joker might be a hit or miss. Either she’s gonna be overexposed( if critics and the gp love her role) or turn bad if something with her role is off 

• Like 1

COOOK
6 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

An album after joker might be a hit or miss. Either she’s gonna be overexposed( if critics and the gp love her role) or turn bad if something with her role is off 

is overexposure nowadays a bad thing or depends on the bias of the gp towards an artist? genuinely asking, we seem to worry too much after gaga's a decade ago but take taylor: she is and has been EVERYWHERE for the past 3 years and she's continually on the rise

Ivy
1 hour ago, BloodyM said:

tbh that's such a big prossibility. Maybe they are remarstering/remixing ARTPOP and adding a few songs, like Bryooklyn Nights etc....

Idk I don't imagine she will have these producers if she was doing something ARTPOP 

Could they be doing something with Enigma/Vegas stuff?

• Sad 1

Reality
18 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

To be fair, couldn’t you say the same thing even if she released the album before Joker? She might get “overexposed” either way. 

🃏🖤👹

Ivy

From what hasitleaked said I'm changing my expectations to maybe early next year for LG7 :duck:

Also :traumatica:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

Tinnitus15
23 minutes ago, COOOK said:

is overexposure nowadays a bad thing or depends on the bias of the gp towards an artist? genuinely asking, we seem to worry too much after gaga's a decade ago but take taylor: she is and has been EVERYWHERE for the past 3 years and she's continually on the rise

Taylor has a huge fanbase in the USA. I feel like people are over her, but her fanbase keeps pushing her at the top. Also her music is really relatable to the mass. 

• Like 2

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Ivy said:

From what hasitleaked said I'm changing my expectations to maybe early next year for LG7 :duck:

Also :traumatica:

Gaga is clearly working on music stuff in the studio. The fact he said 'no recording sessions' until late this year just proves he's not legit. Just saying

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

ELECTROHEART
6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Gaga is clearly working on music stuff in the studio. The fact he said 'no recording sessions' until late this year just proves he's not legit. Just saying

Yeah, don't worry y'all, I'm sure she has prepared something for the next months, maybe an official announcement like pregnant with LG7 or something to tease

PS: it's almost June 9th, do we start a countdown like in 2019? :ally:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

James Gibson
8 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Well today can be "later this year" or "after joker filming wraps" since he said it two months ago :vegas:

Maxine Puth

“Overexposure” isn’t a thing. We’ve seen countless artists constantly push out project after project and remain successful, recently Taylor but Ariana is another example. 

• Thanks 1

Ivy
53 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

PS: it's almost June 9th, do we start a countdown like in 2019? :ally:

Yes we really should :queenga:

I can't remember what time we count down to :queenga:

• Like 1

sarcamstic
3 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Guys BURNS just posted again from the studio this time with sounds!!!

definitely not with/for gaga if he’s posting snippets of the production :toofunny: whatever he’s working on sounds really good though!! :firega:

flying like 1000 birds
  • YAAAS 1