đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

rinasawachanta

I want her to make a mature album, something that truly represents her musical evolution and the fact that she has already had a 15 year career ("officially") and several more years of musical training and education. I don't want a dance pop album, it's already more than proven that she is capable of doing that and very well. I want an album with more intricate lyrics, not so much in-your-face, with spoken passages (god, how come she doesn't take advantage of that sacred spoken voice she's got!), more mysterious sounds, more "adult" themes. I would also like the album to sound coherent, to be listenable from beginning to end, to be an album that is worth (and makes sense) to play on vinyl, for example. Something that brings her closer to Madonna's best albums (Erotica, Ray of Light), or even Kate Bush.

On the other hand, as a second possibility, I'd like her to do a solid album of piano ballads (not corny), in the style of Elton or Fiona Apple (not long ago she expressed her admiration for Fiona and how much she liked her last album). May she explore a more seventies style, piano based, maybe with some nods to Queen or Lennon's solo stage. Maybe this seems like a salad of artists but in my head it makes a lot of sense haha.

Edited by rinasawachanta
  • Like 3
  • Love 4

Edonis

I really do think she’s going a new wave/funk route with disco, dance, and rock influences :flower: Don’t ask me why, I just feel it in my bones, kind of like how I felt during the pre-LG6 era with house and 90s dance pop :bradley:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

GRIMEZSZ
1 hour ago, RainingOnMe said:

Nope. It's for Hemlock Groves who's releasing a single with him soon.

Do you mean Hemlocke Springs!

• Thanks 1

Jack3257

For me, here’s the big question: What did Gaga do between lockdown and TCB?  I feel like she was definitely working on music, so she could be sitting on a whole album, should she choose to release it.  

I wouldn’t be shocked if we get LG7 in the fall and she starts a new Vegas residency in the winter, with the residency serving as her “tour” for the album.  It wouldn’t shock me if Gaga wanted to put the time into planning a proper pop residency with the same amount of creative force as TCB.  Plus, if we get the tour film, it could be used as hype for a new Vegas show to go with LG7.

• Like 2

TheFame Monster
7 minutes ago, Jack3257 said:

For me, here’s the big question: What did Gaga do between lockdown and TCB?

uhm, House of Gucci

Juanlittlem
10 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

uhm, House of Gucci

I mean, not that I agree with the other user but that was 2 months of 2021 for filming and lets say 4 or learning the script. Covid started March 2020 and TCB was July 22 so thats 28 months, that's a lot of time to do more stuff.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Pharamon
26 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I mean, not that I agree with the other user but that was 2 months of 2021 for filming and lets say 4 or learning the script. Covid started March 2020 and TCB was July 22 so thats 28 months, that's a lot of time to do more stuff.

yeah, resting and having a private life

• Thanks 1

ELECTROHEART
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

During March-September 2020 she was working on LFS her team were working on how to promote the era in the middle of pandemic

During October 2020-February 2021 she definitely didn't worked on music because she was preparing herself on Patrizia's role for HoG filmings

March- April 2021 HoG filmings again she didn't had time for new music

May-September 2021 BTW 10 Anniversary + New Haus Labs products/campaign

October 2021-March 2022 HoG promo campaign

April-June 2022 TCB Rehearsals

July-September 2022 TCB

October '22-January '23 she prepared for Harley's role

February-April 2023: Joker filming

May-Fall 2023: seems to be full Haus Lubs campaign

I'm sure she doesn't have enough material for an album, maybe she even doesn't know what direction will take for the next one, this is sad for us because her schedule is full until at least spring 2025. To be realistic I think we wont have new music in ages :bradley: that's why I was expecting some ARTPOP Act 2 stuff this year I think the wait until 2025/26 will kill us :rip:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • Like 3

LilyLark

I genuinely do not understand why people believe there won't be new music until 2025.

She's always released new music approximately every 2-3 years, Interscope would be deeply unhappy with her for waiting so long to release music, there was time during the pandemic where she probably didn't have much on her plate, she's been photographed at a music studio, etc.

I mean, Adele's label was annoyed at her taking so long and that's Adele! Gaga's an A lister, but Taylor and Adele have selling power more than anyone else....so why would a label give Gaga a pass when Adele did not have one. The head of Katy's label publicly spoke out, on the record, and said he thought the long time period in between albums had hurt her sales. Not to mention late 2024 is going to be all about Joker 2.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Jack3257 said:

For me, here’s the big question: What did Gaga do between lockdown and TCB?  I feel like she was definitely working on music, so she could be sitting on a whole album, should she choose to release it.  

I wouldn’t be shocked if we get LG7 in the fall and she starts a new Vegas residency in the winter, with the residency serving as her “tour” for the album.  It wouldn’t shock me if Gaga wanted to put the time into planning a proper pop residency with the same amount of creative force as TCB.  Plus, if we get the tour film, it could be used as hype for a new Vegas show to go with LG7.

She was even photographed at a studio. I mean, it could have been for Joker, but I feel like they'd probably do a lot of the recording 'after' for it and/or on set (people heard her singing on set, etc.). Like there's no way she hasn't been working on music to some degree.

Stephen
32 minutes ago, ELECTROHEART said:

During March-September 2020 she was working on LFS her team were working on how to promote the era in the middle of pandemic

During October 2020-February 2021 she definitely didn't worked on music because she was preparing herself on Patrizia's role for HoG filmings

March- April 2021 HoG filmings again she didn't had time for new music

May-September 2021 BTW 10 Anniversary + New Haus Labs products/campaign

October 2021-March 2022 HoG promo campaign

April-June 2022 TCB Rehearsals

July-September 2022 TCB

October '22-January '23 she prepared for Harley's role

February-April 2023: Joker filming

May-Fall 2023: seems to be full Haus Lubs campaign

I'm sure she doesn't have enough material for an album, maybe she even doesn't know what direction will take for the next one, this is sad for us because her schedule is full until at least spring 2025. To be realistic I think we wont have new music in ages :bradley: that's why I was expecting some ARTPOP Act 2 stuff this year I think the wait until 2025/26 will kill us :rip:

Yea I agree with you. She's been very busy. Now we can play devil's advocate and say it's still possible in the limited downtime she had but let's be honest, she always tucks away with her chosen producers and lives the record, working on it every day, cooking for the team etc. It's a whole process and she might have done a few sessions but I don't think she's done the months-long session to focus and hone the project. 

I think she could do it this year. But then what? Release it early next year? It's definitely possible but she risks overexposure (and overworking herself) with Joker promo starting in the fall and stretching to March 2025.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Edonis said:

I really do think she’s going a new wave/funk route with disco, dance, and rock influences :flower: Don’t ask me why, I just feel it in my bones, kind of like how I felt during the pre-LG6 era with house and 90s dance pop :bradley:

A little bit psychic maybe :pray:

• Love 1

On 4/11/2023 at 10:21 PM, Ivy said:

If she is going to met gala, I wonder if she will tease either LG7 or a different project?? Like she did with ROM?

I think it's very possible ..

Nvm LaMaison deleted both their posts about met gala, I'm sure she's not going :traumatica:

Maxine Puth

I think some of y’all deeply over complicate making music. Gaga doesn’t need to live and breath songwriting, she doesn’t need to have days or weeks dedicated to making a song. Sometimes it’s as simple as living your day to day life and getting a melody in your head, or coming back home from a long day of work and wanting to write a song before bed. There hasn’t been a single album (besides TF I guess) where she wasn’t busy doing other projects, either touring, filming for TV shows / movies, doing business projects, etc. so I’m not sure where this “she needs to spend the next 6 months doing nothing but living in the studio” is coming from. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Obobo

yall say “experimental” and then go disco funk rock when that’s been the go to pop genre for the past 5 years. :triggered:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 7