Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

monketsharona
24 minutes ago, Cello said:

No One Tumbleweed GIF

Sad honestly, the music industry is living right now... I'd love Gaga to be part of the fun... Well one day maybe

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Reality said:

Maybe? :giveup: 

Dot confirmed back in the summer that Gaga would begin studio sessions at the end of the year. And he suggested that the album will be released in early 2024. So for now, his information is once again confirmed.

Edited by Ledi Gugu
  • Like 1

BURNS liked this tweet recently :deadbanana:

@FATCAT thought i'd tag, as it seems like theres a high chance now that BURNS will be a producer on LG7!

Edited by Bowman
𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Shook 2

• 4 weeks later...

Weren't there rumors she booked a bunch of studio sessions starting September? I'm so excited now omg

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2

monstrosity

I just cannot wait anymore it’s torture but the expectations are so high and it’s so good to imagine what she’s cooking 

• Love 1

tyler k

hi clowns!!!! do we really think we're FR FR in pre-LG7 era??

I just found these on twitter:

@ABTLABinsider: Lady Gaga goes to Europe soon filming a new music video

https://x.com/ABTLABinsider/status/1725962474870981091?s=20

@ABTLABinsider: I've heard rumors that part of the aesthetic of Lady Gaga's new album is black and white, photos and videos should go into this aesthetic.

https://x.com/ABTLABinsider/status/1725962887477199192?s=20

THOTS??? 

Edited by tmo13
mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Shook 1

FATCAT
On 11/16/2023 at 4:27 PM, monstrosity said:

I just cannot wait anymore it’s torture but the expectations are so high and it’s so good to imagine what she’s cooking 

I have a feeling its gonna be something in a whole different direction than we're expecting (like how Joanne was shocking) except that it'll be a genre that is more appreciated by pop stans (like Disco/Rock/etc)

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Tyler1992

I really hope a lot of LG7 is done behind the scenes before the hype train truly starts.

Gaga has always flown by the seat of her pants shooting videos, interludes, preparing art direction for tours, etc., in most eras.

It would be nice for her to have as much out of the way, so she could focus on the promo and execution. 

• 4 weeks later...
TraeumereiLPB

Whenever this album is coming, I am ready! The truly fascinating thing with Gaga is, just as FATCAT said before, you never really know what sounds and genres she's aiming for next. Joanne was a complete surprise, an album that absolutely ROCKS, great songs and it shows Gaga's willingness to experiment and take risks. Still a highlight of her discography to this day, but then again, picking favorites among Gaga albums isn't easy, which just shows once again how insanely good her music truly is :pawsup:

(though I must say that The Fame Monster is still my least favorite album, right, unpopular opinion, you may crucify me now :cryga:)

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

• 4 weeks later...
danbekim

welcome back divas! it's time for the delulu pre-era panic to start! :ohwell:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!
  • YAAAS 4

Edonis

Helping to resurrect this thread by further sharing on my theory that this record will be influenced by Prince. Don't ask me why, maybe it's because he also released a record around the time of Batman 89 (called Batman), and GarGar is a nostalgia stan, but I have a feeling we'll see some of his influence on this album. 

Ready to be wrong though!

• Love 1