đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

tylerjs

I will def love whatever she puts out, but I’ve never really been a fan of house music, idk. It all sounds very similar and uneventful to me. I love chromatica and understand why it is the way that it is, but Chromatica’s overall sound is admittedly safe and somewhat predictable at times. I’d really love for this record to get her out of her comfort zone again and create something really outlandish and innovative. I think since BTW i have been  always will be pushing for Gaga to let that mould-breaking energy break through and keep herself pushing the envelope

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, MrHappy said:

She is an amazing DJ. She was doing house music even before it was popular. She was really a underground DJ but these days becoming more popular due to demand for house music.

Could she be working as producer?? She's so good :saira:

candydarling
5 hours ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

Also Peggy Gou's latest "I Go (Soulwax Remix)" has the same bird sound at the beginning like Gaga's "Babylon".

Maybe an homage?

Listen at 0:05

it's just a classic house sample

ALGAYDO

I don’t even care about the genre of music she decides to go with, I just want new music from her so badly :traumatica:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

InTheCloset
23 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I don’t even care about the genre of music she decides to go with, I just want new music from her so badly :traumatica:

This tbh

The abyss stares back
  • Like 2

HeavyMetal Halcyon
17 hours ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

Also Peggy Gou's latest "I Go (Soulwax Remix)" has the same bird sound at the beginning like Gaga's "Babylon".

Maybe an homage?

The loon has been used in house music since the 90s. I believe it originated from Pacific State by 808 state. 

Gaga/Blood certainly used it as a homage to 90's house. Here is a great article on it 

https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/474-anaconda-pacific-state-sueno-latino-and-the-story-of-a-sample-that-keeps-coming-back/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Noah

Wasn't it October 2019 where we first saw Stupid Love on the iPhone of Gaga and also got that little Demo Leak? Can't believe it'll be 4 years soon.

During ARTPOP she'd always update us, during Joanne we saw the pictures of her with Mark + had him confirm in an Interview that they had studio sessions, during Chromatica we had months of pictures with Bloodpop... and now... silence... Honestly, something is coming (one day) and when it comes, we'll be shocked cause this time we have no idea whats next. As horrifying and exciting as it sounds. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Love 2

Edonis
On 7/18/2023 at 9:35 PM, Ivy said:

I don't think he's reliable :traumatica:

The way my excitement crashed and burned once I clicked the next page of the thread and saw these tweets :traumatica:

Inb4 he’s right though! 

• Like 1

Mother of Puppies
On 7/19/2023 at 7:48 AM, ALGAYDO said:

Same.. I’m literally so starved right now… :traumatica:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

The Z

A bit off topic but I hope the new dancers won’t have to complain about Richy, because since the first wave happened it will be very *VERY* difficilt to justify not firing him

Railing

my dream concept for LG7:

• Producers include DJWS, Zedd and Madeon
• Themes include art, greek mythology, fame, drugs and sex
• Cover is very colorful and depicts Gaga nude in front of a collage of artworks
• Back cover is an optical illusion
• Potential song titles: "Gaze", "Maren", "Sire"
• The album title is ARTPOP ACT II

• LMAO 7
  • Love 2

• 1 month later...
Bowman

I don't think LG7 is coming for a while :cyanlights:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

SHALLOW
On 7/19/2023 at 3:26 AM, soularpower said:

I love chromatica and understand why it is the way that it is, but Chromatica’s overall sound is admittedly safe and somewhat predictable at times.

That's what i said when it came out. People apparently weren't ready to hear it. I got dragged hard but it's the way it is. I like it but i was really disappointed because it didn't feel like an evolution of her music, which is what we usually get with each new album

Edited by SHALLOW
  • Like 2