💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

LordByron28
32 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

Ngl I didn't see LG7 coming so soon since its only been 2 years since Chromatica. Here for it.

Hope Boys Noize makes a cameo

It’s been 3 years, not 2. 

I think it’s plausible that she has written a lot of material and may have some recorded from throughout the pandemic up until her tour. Where she likely put almost of her focus on J:FAD after her tour. Now she’s in the stage where she has decided on the direction, theme and sound. She’s working with various producers to collaborate and record her material with new tracks as well. 

Personally hoping LG7 is closer to BTW in length with a unique and distinct sound. After Chromatica, I’m more interested in hearing an album that could only be made by Gaga. The album itself having a cohesive sound, image, message and theme as well. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, Staryu17 said:

Ngl I didn't see LG7 coming so soon since its only been 2 years since Chromatica. Here for it.

Hope Boys Noize makes a cameo

3 years*

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Papergangstuh said:

Bobby literally liked the post though like it’s still there you blind rats :laughga:

He didn’t like the comment about music coming next month like some people said tho

• Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
10 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Burns replied to a comment, asking if his new music is coming anytime soon: in July. Bobby liked the reply 

The comment was about "new Burns dance tracks", his own material. There's no way a produced related to Gaga gives out snippets or dates

Levine
9 hours ago, OnionGirl said:

Also "Has it leaked" talked about studio sessions in q3 and q4 and these two are the most reliable. So yeah, nothing is coming this year.

• YAAAS 1

Ledi Gugu
1 hour ago, Levine said:

Also "Has it leaked" talked about studio sessions in q3 and q4 and these two are the most reliable. So yeah, nothing is coming this year.

Of course, Gaga even changes her wardrobe and hairstyle six months before the release of the album. For now, she just took a break. Of course, she already has material for the new album, it just needs to be structured. And this is about half a year, so LG7 is probably at the beginning of next year.

• Like 1

Maxine Puth
21 hours ago, Queen Gloria said:

The ARTPOP ACT II delusion has me cackling. DJ Whiteshadow really got what he wanted and worked y'all up into a tizzy. How do you not see that he's just using her name for clout at this point? He's always been weasely. I emailed him way back when before ARTPOP and told him I was a fan and shared some of my music with him, I honestly think he ripped off one of my songs for Gypsy, lol. But it's Gaga, so I won't sue her. 

The irony

• LMAO 4

COOOK
9 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

07/07:

the last thing I expected 10 years after ARTPOP is a NEW Roar vs. Applause :saladga:

StupidLoveBis

What about the fact that the chromatica ball was filmed? 
I don't see LG7 or anything else coming out before this film is released (unless, once again, it's an abandoned project).

Maybe a Joanne-like scheme with a single in September, the album in October and a tour in 2024, but very unlikely...

So we're heading for something like this: 
- Single early 2024 & Album March/April 
- Maybe a tour in the summer (or we'll have to wait until summer 2025, because between the end of 2024 and the first few months of 2025 : promoting Joker + Oscars, Golden Globes.. or not tour at all).

If there's an announcement in July, maybe the chromatica ball film or dates for enigma...

I'm entering the period where I miss her enormously.
It's a good thing I got into the Kpop world a couple of years ago, because it's keeping my interest in music a bit busy in the meantime.

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, StupidLoveBis said:

once again, it's an abandoned project).

Jack3257
20 hours ago, Katie said:

My Enigma show got canceled last minute, so I’m with you :crossed: 

(She’s a human being and I’m an adult so I’m not mad, but damn it sucked :toofunny:)

November?  I was at the Enigma and Jazz shows right before the canceled one when she was sick.  Jazz was great, but you could tell she wasn’t at the top of her game.  Seemed tired during Enigma.

14 minutes ago, Jack3257 said:

November?  I was at the Enigma and Jazz shows right before the canceled one when she was sick.  Jazz was great, but you could tell she wasn’t at the top of her game.  Seemed tired during Enigma.

Yep! At least I was in Vegas, though! 
I got to see one of the last shows of the BTWB before it got canceled though, so I figure it was a fair trade. :huntyga:

Edited by Katie

GagaUnderYou

ARTPOP: Reloaded (Bonus Track Edition)

the original ARTPOP album + 8 new tracks 

November 10, 2023

Vegas 2.0 - opens December 2023 

• Like 1