Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

COOOK
6 hours ago, Maltese Falcon said:

it's that disco/funk sound that made chromatica sound dated as soon as it came out.

there's like... zero funk in chromatica 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 9

Starmie25
13 minutes ago, COOOK said:

zero funk in chromatica

Rain on me and oddly stupid Love ☠️

Edonis
6 minutes ago, COOOK said:

there's like... zero funk in chromatica 

I’ve learned that a lot of fans have a difficult time identifying genres/musical influences :alsemanche: 

And there’s like, 2 disco-influenced tracks on that album (if even that, I still wouldn’t call those disco songs and they certainly aren’t funk by ANY means) and both of them are well liked by fans and critics (Replay and Enigma) so…

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Edonis
Just now, Staryu17 said:

Rain on me and oddly stupid Love ☠️

Rain on Me is French House/Dance pop and Stupid Love is a at more New Wave influenced than disco (although I can see the similarities) 

monketsharona
25 minutes ago, OMonster said:

EDEN would be a really cool title for LG7. It could explore her returning to her natural state of paradise and calm after the battle that Chromatica lays out. It could also touch on themes of nature and spiritualism, which feels very aligned to where Gaga is right now in her life. The album could represent her rebirth as an artist. 

Wasn't it highly rumoured for the concept of her original LG5 album, with Frankensteined song ? 

• Shook 1

Tyler1992
On 5/18/2023 at 7:28 AM, OMonster said:

EDEN would be a really cool title for LG7. It could explore her returning to her natural state of paradise and calm after the battle that Chromatica lays out. It could also touch on themes of nature and spiritualism, which feels very aligned to where Gaga is right now in her life. The album could represent her rebirth as an artist. 

I really want something like this for LG7, and honestly she deserves an album that doesn’t champion any battle, or fight any demon. Don’t get me wrong, I love that Gaga has taken the roads less travelled and delved deep as a pop artist.

But… Every album from Gaga thus far has seen Gaga in some kind of crusade for something. Fame, civil rights, family, art, mental and physical, and there’s always been dark aspects to her lyrics. 

I think Gaga owes it to herself to make an album that reflects the beauty that’s left in the world. Yes, things are ****ed up and but there’s magic in it. 

Give us grandiose arrangements and sweeping lyrics, gentle moments with sounds from nature, capture the beautiful moments from everyday life experience. The Dom Perignon video is a perfect example of the direction I hope she goes!

• Like 9
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet
On 5/18/2023 at 4:54 PM, monketsharona said:

Wasn't it highly rumoured for the concept of her original LG5 album, with Frankensteined song ? 

No, Eden is a bland concept fake insiders hype up for literally every Gaga related projects since they're obsessed with religious imagery à la Judas etc

• Thanks 1

Tinnitus15
45 minutes ago, Ledi Gugu said:

Huh, Jimmy Edgar liked comment about lg7 under latest Gaga's post via insta... 

he even commented 

monketsharona

Random but Tom Norris (who mixed and mastered Chromatica) was in the studio with BURNS yesterday.

BloodPop and Eli Russell we there earlier this month as well. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

Edonis
18 hours ago, monketsharona said:BloodPop and Eli Russell we there earlier this month as well. 

Certain factions of the fan base will be in shambles if they’re involved in LG7