Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'LG7' Discussion

FATCAT

Featured Posts

On 9/22/2022 at 4:25 PM, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

I would really enjoy if Gaga did a Jazz House album. Similar to what she did with Enigma, but pushed the boundaries a bit more. 

This is the kinda vibe I would love: 

Also: I’m pretty sure this is Gaga on this house track: 

Can anyone confirm what interview this is? 

I so badly want her to do jazz House :giveup: Once we heard Mark Ronson was getting involved with LG5 I assumed that was the direction she was going to move in coming off of Cheek to Cheek. I hope she visits this sound some day, her vocals would sound so pristine and sultry over the instrumental!

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

I also don't think nature is a tease for anything...organic imagery like flowers, the moon, etc. have been part of her career since Born This Way. I don't think there's anything about the use of that aesthetic that teases what's to come.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

HeavyMetal Halcyon
6 hours ago, Edonis said:

I so badly want her to do jazz House :giveup: Once we heard Mark Ronson was getting involved with LG5 I assumed that was the direction she was going to move in coming off of Cheek to Cheek. I hope she visits this sound some day, her vocals would sound so pristine and sultry over the instrumental!

It would be so unique and impressive if she did! Beyoncé’s house album pays tribute to the past sounds of house, whereas this would move house music forward. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

monketsharona

Totally random thought, but for the moment I am very very fine with Gaga only focusing on preparing her next movie smash. I mean the next 6 months will be full of new pop releases from a lot of main pop girls. With Taylor booking October. Rihanna being heavily expected to return with new music before Halloween and album in January. Beyoncé rumoured releasing her second act from Renaissance late this year. Big new rumours about Adele coming soon. Miley, Doja, Nicki also have new music era planned.

I just want Gaga to have her spotlight and it's just not time now. I'm very fine if she only goes back in studio once Joker is wrapped fiming in Spring / Summer / Fall 2023 and releasing new stuff late 2023 / 2024, skipping Grammys 2024's run.

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1

ELECTROHEART

^^^

Fall 2023 is for ARTPOP act II :flower:

LG7 is coming on spring 2023 or mid 2025 :flower:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
VasilisVas

Would be pretty badass if she made a double disc album. About 14 new songs for disc 1. Then for disc 2, it could be all the same songs 14 songs as disc 1 but in jazz version. 

Edited by VasilisVas
  • Like 1

Maxine Puth

I just remembered that everyone knows as much about her next solo album as we did two years ago. :ladyhaha: let’s compare the time frames. It’s been two and a half years since LG6 was released. 

2 and a half years after LG3, we had LG4 (ARTPOP) 

2 and a half years after LG4, we knew that Gaga was coming out with LG5 (Joanne) that year (2016) and was working with Mark Ronson (and had previously worked on songs with RedOne and Elton John) 

2 and a half years after LG5, we knew that Gaga was producing an album with BloodPop and had worked with Sophie and BoysNoize.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2022 at 10:25 PM, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

I would really enjoy if Gaga did a Jazz House album. Similar to what she did with Enigma, but pushed the boundaries a bit more. 

This is the kinda vibe I would love: 

Also: I’m pretty sure this is Gaga on this house track: 

Can anyone confirm what interview this is? 

Whoever you are.. TASTE 

I listen to this kind of music on a daily basis!:diane:

Chaos in the CBD also do stuff like this, have a listen if you haven’t heard yet 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • YAAAS 3

HeavyMetal Halcyon
18 hours ago, Bowman said:

Whoever you are.. TASTE 

I listen to this kind of music on a daily basis!:diane:

Chaos in the CBD also do stuff like this, have a listen if you haven’t heard yet 

OMG I LOVE CHAOS IN THE CBD! Emotional Intelligence is :firega: This is exactly what I'm talking about. She would crush this sound. 

I have an entire playlist: 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4iBwnxQjkPwWlYW3RHF5dF?si=yzQ4lOwAR4KlJcVP0XJCAw

Edited by HeavyMetal Halcyon
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

In an interview with V Magazine, she mentioned that the tour revived her as an artist. And she did Chromatica for a long time due to health problems, and now she is happy and ready to work. I think the new album will be released at the end of next year.

• Like 2

TimotheeChalamet
1 hour ago, Ledi Gugu said:

In an interview with V Magazine, she mentioned that the tour revived her as an artist. And she did Chromatica for a long time due to health problems, and now she is happy and ready to work. I think the new album will be released at the end of next year.

Pretty sure she was referring to her commitment to the tour itself, not new music but yes. At least a year from now

• Like 1

gagzus

I’m happy to wait for the new record , I’m still not over how good TCB was, like honestly seeing her have so much fun, energy and finally figure out her limits is amazing. I suspect it’s gonna be short stadium tours from here on out now or intimate theatre shows for Jazz records.

I think we can safely say her next album would be a dance record again, I think she now knows what her fans and the general public like music wise from her; cleaner production, amazing hooks and deep dark messages and imagery.

I suspect as well she might make a solo jazz record and release it on Tony’s 100th birthday as a tribute to him and cover some of his original songs.

Edited by gagzus
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1