💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

The Handmaid's Tale - Season 5

tomsches

Featured Posts

So much STARING. I swear the episodes Elisabeth Moss directs are the worst.

Spoiler

I'm so pissed about Janine. If she's actually dead this time I'll stop watching, she's suffered plenty and it's going overboard at this point. 

And why is Serena still in this nice, boujee "prison" being treated like a queen?? Pregnancy aside she's still an absolute monster and a r*pist. That last scene of the 2nd episode... ugh. I can't wait until Serena gets hers. 

I'm hate watching at this point, can't you tell :derpga:

36 minutes ago, bluemonkey said:

So why did the girl poison them in the name of June? 

Janine was pushing Esther to be excited about being the new Handmaid of the Putnams, talking about how she wants to visit Esther and so forth whenever she does become theirs. But Esther thought her excitement and friendship was fake and thought Janine was just trying to use her as an excuse to see her child as she was previously also their Handmaid.

bluemonkey
On 9/17/2022 at 7:59 PM, gabeoz said:

Janine was pushing Esther to be excited about being the new Handmaid of the Putnams, talking about how she wants to visit Esther and so forth whenever she does become theirs. But Esther thought her excitement and friendship was fake and thought Janine was just trying to use her as an excuse to see her child as she was previously also their Handmaid.

It does make me wonder if Janine really did cared about her or not and that the friendship was real. 

Archived