Demi: “this tour will be my last” “I can’t do this anymore”

noa234

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S
5 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

I support Kesha big time. Just LMAOing to your pseudo activism of posting a little hashtag under topics that have literally nothing to do with her

As far as I'm concerned, if this forum is adamant to talk about someone who willingly works with the same abuser, then I have the right to voice my own opinion and bring awareness to the disturbing story of #FreeKesha.

If this forum wants to support that artist, they can support every artist.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Didn't she always say things like this before changing her mind again? At this point, people are getting tired of her claiming stuffs cos her words can't be hold responsible.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

My dad worked for 40 years in a factory from 5AM  to 2PM, everyday beside sunday, for less than 2k euros at month. I'll never feel sorry for these people. I don't know if this will cost me a warning point but I can't help. You're just doing a date very other day and getting paid millions. Why even start a tour to beging with?

2 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

Scooter Braun overworks his artists and expects them to do 120+ dates until exhaustion confirmed

Well it's their job. Otherwise quit music and go work in an office. Demi didn't even get close to 120 dates, I don't know how many dates they did so far, but not that much.

I don’t know much about Demi but GIRL I think they need to step away from touring and music for a while and work on their self and mental health. :oprah:

every time I see news about them I literally go “Wtf” and “ffs” :awkney:

the change of pronouns again kinda annoyed me because it doesn’t set a good example imo.

I wish them all the best otherwise 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

3 hours ago, Levine said:

My dad worked for 40 years in a factory from 5AM  to 2PM, everyday beside sunday, for less than 2k euros at month. I'll never feel sorry for these people. I don't know if this will cost me a warning point but I can't help. You're just doing a date very other day and getting paid millions. Why even start a tour to beging with?

Literally this. Why should we feel sorry for millionaires? We don't owe them anything.

3 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

Touring is really hard to handle. Mentally or Physically. Grateful to god Gaga can still do it.

Oh please, 120 hour fortnights on your feet is hard to handle. But I do it plus a side hustle ubering in my Tesla. I already earn 100k in my day job but even that isn’t enough to buy a house anywhere near a capital city in Australia now with million dollar mortgages being the norm because of baby boomers and people like Demi Lovato and their accountants/financial advisors who’s job it is to create obscene wealth off the backs of plebs like you and I. These people wouldn’t know hard work if she fell off the stage. I’m sure a trip to the yoghurt shop will sort her right out, if not a month long ‘holiday’ to the Greek islands via a private jet? What a liberty… celebs really piss me off 

LadyEnigma

you guys are really doing too much here, money does NOT buy happiness and if you’re on a Gaga forum you should know that mental illness is a lifelong battle no matter your income/way of life…

The BPD Monster
8 hours ago, Willco said:

Oh please, 120 hour fortnights on your feet is hard to handle. But I do it plus a side hustle ubering in my Tesla. I already earn 100k in my day job but even that isn’t enough to buy a house anywhere near a capital city in Australia now with million dollar mortgages being the norm because of baby boomers and people like Demi Lovato and their accountants/financial advisors who’s job it is to create obscene wealth off the backs of plebs like you and I. These people wouldn’t know hard work if she fell off the stage. I’m sure a trip to the yoghurt shop will sort her right out, if not a month long ‘holiday’ to the Greek islands via a private jet? What a liberty… celebs really piss me off 

Somebody is mad and biased 

Roughhouse Dandy
9 hours ago, Willco said:

Getting big baby boomer vibes from this post tbh. Speculation is free and everybody gets to do it, but getting this bothered by something you most likely know little to nothing about is a bit much. Touring for a job is extremely tough on anyone's mental health, let alone a recovering addict with diagnosed mental health challenges. I'm not saying you have to be a knight in shining armor over a rich popstar, but a tiny dose of empathy on a human level goes a long way :triggered:

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

8 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Getting big baby boomer vibes from this post tbh. Speculation is free and everybody gets to do it, but getting this bothered by something you most likely know little to nothing about is a bit much. Touring for a job is extremely tough on anyone's mental health, let alone a recovering addict with diagnosed mental health challenges. I'm not saying you have to be a knight in shining armor over a rich popstar, but a tiny dose of empathy on a human level goes a long way :triggered:

I’m a Millennial. Baby boomers are the reason why I have to work two jobs to afford a house in Australia now so no. 
I’m a recovering addict also so thanks but also no. 
I have all the empathy in the world but not for millionaires who spend more time on vacation in a year than I will in my entire life. 

Archived