Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race UK [Season 4 - 22 Sept 22)

bionic

Featured Posts

Levine

The weakest: roast, cast, finale, lipsyncs in a single season. Black Peppa PLEASE do NOT call her a lipsync assassin, because it's offensive for who ACTUALLY is one of them. She just got very lucky that her opponents were weaker than her.

Finally Pixie is gone, I've always said that she is not funny, that was just a mask she put on because she knew what people like, but it came out as fake, I don't know how to explain.

Anyway yeah it's definitely between Danny and Cheddar and this episode has like cemented Danny's win? If that so, a boring and predictable winner only fits with this horrible season. (at least Cheddar would be something new for the UK franchise).

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Levine said:

Black Peppa PLEASE do NOT call her a lipsync assassin, because it's offensive for who ACTUALLY is one of them. She just got very lucky that her opponents were weaker than her.

tbh,,,, I agree. If I imagine her against Kennedy Davenport, Monét, Laganja, Manila, it's not happening!

alsemanche

I was certain that Peppa was going home but yeah she 100% won that lipsync. The roast was good, nothing groundbreaking but not bad by any means. Danny destroyed. 

Jonbers was good but... she shouldn't have been there to begin with :awkney: They still kept adding unnecessary laughs during her set. Like seriously stop pushing so hard??? And they keep acting like she's a fashion queen when her look was SO basic and mediocre at best. The fact that she's in the finale is wild lmao. 

Cheddar looked STUNNING in the roast. And her runway was my favorite tbh. 

Right now I'm #TeamCheddar 100%. But I think Danny will get the crown idk.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Reality

I thought this was a fine episode. Generally speaking, I enjoy the roast episodes because queens either tend to do really good or really bad, and it can be entertaining either way. Danny winning doesn't surprise me whatsoever. She is legitimately one of the funniest queens I've seen on the show and I thought she had an amazing set.

I say this pretty much every week, but the incessant need to push Jonbers is really weird to me tbh. Like, she isn't bad by any means, but I feel like the critiques and editing she receives is disproportionate to what she's actually delivering. Her roast and her snatch game are the two biggest instances of this imo. She didn't do bad in either, but the fact that she was praised so highly in both makes no sense to me.

The bottom two didn't surprise me. Peppa's was objectively the worst set, and while I actually enjoyed Pixie's set, I could understnd the critiques she was given. The lip sync wasn't that great for either queen, but Peppa definitely won that one.

It's shocking to me just how much Peppa has fallen from grace in this competition, but to be fair, they did backload the show with the comedy challenges at the end. Had they spread them out a bit more, I feel like she might not have done as bad, or that we wouldn't perceive her as doing as badly.

But let's be honest, this top 4 is clearly a top 2. It's either Danny or Cheddar's crown to lose and I could see either one of them taking it. I'm Team Cheddar, but honestly, I'd be very happy either way. They've been my two faves since the start of the competition and they are both very deserving of it. Up until this episode, I thought it was hands down going to be Cheddar, but I feel like this last episode gives Danny a bit more montentum going into the finale. Either way, excited to see the finale next week!

🃏🖤👹

MessyTop

The fact that Peppa was in the bottom for half of the season in insane. And she’s top 4. Lol. Also the last 2 challenges were so bad!! I have to come to terms I’m getting super bored with DragRace. 

38 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Also I’m like super tired of comedy challenges on drag race nobody seems to be good at it 

So tired that every challenge becomes a comedy challenge in a sense, perform a song but make it funny.

bionic
13 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Also I’m like super tired of comedy challenges on drag race nobody seems to be good at it 

Literally every season it’s very clear that the ultimate goal is to make Ru laugh, even if that means somewhat off task, and yet every season queens act shocked thst theyre expected to be funny 

Just like sewing classes should be mandatory before applying, so should improv classes

buy bionic

danbekim

I am Team Cheddar & Peppa! Whose team are y'all on?

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

AURAOFSHEISSE
32 minutes ago, danbekim said:

I’m team Cheddar! Sry but there is no way Jombers or Peppa is winning

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

43 minutes ago, danbekim said:

Team Dannyyy!!! but I would be happy with Cheddar, it's def between the 2 of them. 

bionic
54 minutes ago, danbekim said:

Want to win: Cheddar

think will win: Danny

peppa and Jonbers have no chance 

buy bionic

Reality
1 hour ago, danbekim said:

Team Cheddar, but I also love Danny. Either of them are extremely deserving. As much as I like Peppa though, she has no shot at winning tbh. She’s been consistently in the bottom for the second half of the season. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived