Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Johnny Depp as the moon person at the VMAs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
8 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Can you point me to that evidence pls? I can't remember seeing that

I just don't think we should say like we know for fact something happened, when the person denies it, that's all

Jennifer Howell’s deposition. She exposed how Whitney did see that amber cut off his finger, how Amber nearly pushed Whitney down the stairs, how Johnny and her fiends sent emails and messages asking her to get away from Amber, and the abuse she saw from Amber to Whitney.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown

Okay now I’m done lol.

Also if people are sick and tired of this convo why keep bringing up Johnny. It’s gonna happen.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Head Empty

Why would any serious actor/artist agree to do this? :smh:

Even as a publicity stunt it's cheap.

8 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Jennifer Howell’s deposition. She exposed how Whitney did see that amber cut off his finger, how Amber nearly pushed Whitney down the stairs, how Johnny and her fiends sent emails and messages asking her to get away from Amber, and the abuse she saw from Amber to Whitney.

I mean there are different conflicting stories to all of these things, and I don't think we know what is the actual truth

But thanks I'll look up the messages that you mentioned :partysick:

Bathroom break if I was there. Is he even actually there? Looks like a screen/hologram where his face is

HausOfAntonio
1 hour ago, ProfessionalClown said:

If I’m not mistaken those 12 out of 14 events that “happened” were also covered in the US trial with even more evidence backing up that they were false. Photographs, recordings, literal makeup showing she faked bruises, texts from Amber herself. 

The UK trial was HIGHLY biased compared to the US one. 

Ok, now what about the other allegations? You REALLY think that man is a saint? He REEKS of unacceptable behaviour (and probably just reeks literally too). 

Moonlight on Water

let's not forget that johnny depp gave marilyn manson teen bait

she/her

Cheriedarling

Love that for him:heart:!! the way he shaded his haters seem to have worked :ladyhaha:seeing how some are still triggered by him and keep crying sad johnny depp GIF

I'll keep looking for Wonderland

Controversiaga

yeah vmas are a joke 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

AlabasterBones

Good for him! Ms Amber has you all tricked still. JD is no squeaky clean saint but Amber Heard is 1000000% a liar and tried to play a victim when now I see it’s very clear was the primary aggressor. Sorry. Btw, I was fully on her side right up until the end of the trial, until all those 2016 deposition videos and the long audios were unearthed a couple months/weeks ago. I was in Deuxmoi every single day participating in discussions supporting her.

But watch/listen these tapes, she is not who she is claiming to be and she is not who she was playing on the stand. In those tapes she is smarmy, unhinged, cantankerous & hostile af not to mention the telling bare faced lies, playing dumb, smugly eating snacks in between answer to buy time and just totally backtracking on everything she says and messing the interviewer and trying to intimidate her. None of it makes sense. It’s really disappointing from her. She absolutely is a liar. Please watch the videos if you think I’m exaggerating, she’s not a good person at all and she’s no victim. Concocted this whole thing.

4 minutes ago, Discoshtick said:

Good for him! Ms Amber has you all tricked still. JD is no squeaky clean saint but Amber Heard is 1000000% a liar and tried to play a victim when now I see it’s very clear was the primary aggressor. Sorry. Btw, I was fully on her side right up until the end of the trial, until all those 2016 deposition videos and the long audios were unearthed a couple months/weeks ago. I was in Deuxmoi every single day participating in discussions supporting her.

But watch/listen these tapes, she is not who she is claiming to be and she is not who she was playing on the stand. In those tapes she is smarmy, unhinged, cantankerous & hostile af not to mention the telling bare faced lies, playing dumb, smugly eating snacks in between answer to buy time and just totally backtracking on everything she says and messing the interviewer and trying to intimidate her. None of it makes sense. It’s really disappointing from her. She absolutely is a liar. Please watch the videos if you think I’m exaggerating, she’s not a good person at all and she’s no victim. Concocted this whole thing.

Even with taking Amber out of the equation I think he is not a good person tho. Aside from the stuff with their relationship, he is still violent, misogynistic, racist ..all by himself

SarahYuko

I... really don't feel comfortable with the implication that because Johnny Depp has done some reprehensible things in his own time, that he can't possibly be a victim to Amber Heard. I don't know that victimhood requires a clean record, that it's an earned status and not a matter of circumstance at the behest of someone else's actions.

AlabasterBones
6 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Even with taking Amber out of the equation I think he is not a good person tho. Aside from the stuff with their relationship, he is still violent, misogynistic, racist ..all by himself

Ya, I said he’s no saint tbh. But i just don’t believe the narrative Amber Heard is trying to paint any more — the one that she was some helpless victim who only ever retaliated to him in self defence. That’s just not true. Amber heard lying and being a terrible person/spouse to him can be true at the same time as him being a generally problematic individual himself. I do think some some of the stuff he’s allegedly done/said in the past is quite reprehensible, but I don’t believe he abused that woman at all. Not anymore. She shows her ass so hard in those 2016 vids. She is an aggressive and combative person.

45 minutes ago, Discoshtick said:

Ya, I said he’s no saint tbh. But i just don’t believe the narrative Amber Heard is trying to paint any more — the one that she was some helpless victim who only ever retaliated to him in self defence. That’s just not true. Amber heard lying and being a terrible person/spouse to him can be true at the same time as him being a generally problematic individual himself. I do think some some of the stuff he’s allegedly done/said in the past is quite reprehensible, but I don’t believe he abused that woman at all. Not anymore. She shows her ass so hard in those 2016 vids. She is an aggressive and combative person.

Yeah ofc, they can both be terrible. I am just not going to celebrate him or defend him, because her being terrible doesn't make him not terrible

Anyways I have not fully decided what I think happened between them, and maybe never will because all those hours of videos is quite difficult to get thru :cryga: but I do think they brought the worst out in each other and the relationship seems very toxic

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived