Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga’s Lips recently

CaliforniaDreamin

Featured Posts

Controversiaga
29 minutes ago, Super said:

same same same. it’s kinda hypocritical having a whole album named born this way and not practicing what u preach ..

People change :shrug:

also, BORN this way is more about your DNA and who you are as a person.

I think born this way celebrates being who you are but also who and whatever you want to be and rebirth as well.

it’s cosmetics.  But also like trans ppl are born in a way that in which they have no choice but to alter themselves.  Gaga can alter herself if she wants too 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

PlastiscGuy
12 minutes ago, Allan said:

I've seen this discussion here many many times, but Born This Way was never specifically about accepting natural physical features and not changing them.

Born This Way is clearly about learning to love yourself, it never was about literally "staying the way one was born like physically" because it then invalidates trans ppl who go through medical procedures? 

I know trans ppl ≠ fillers, but you get my point :laughga:

PG.

PartySick
18 minutes ago, VTV said:

Be careful cuz mods like to give wp when discussing this subject.

Rightfully so :nails:

Seems to be staying pretty respectful though...I mean, as respectful as you can be when talking about someone else's cosmetic decisions and appearance :laughga:

🖤

ConnorFilm

I love her to death, but my dermatology fiancé says she’s overdone her lips and I have to agree. However, he told me big lips are “in” right now and are very fashionable. At the end of the day, it’s her body and she can do what she wants with it. At least it’s not permanent. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

HausOfAntonio

I would give anything to have natural-lip-Ga back :nooo: But she’s still like the most perfect person in the world. 

HausOfAntonio
18 minutes ago, RihBeyGa said:

People change :shrug:

also, BORN this way is more about your DNA and who you are as a person.

I think born this way celebrates being who you are but also who and whatever you want to be and rebirth as well.

it’s cosmetics.  But also like trans ppl are born in a way that in which they have no choice but to alter themselves.  Gaga can alter herself if she wants too 

Trans people shouldn’t have to feel socially pressured into changing anything… there shouldn’t be any physical marker that makes us automatically gender someone and make them feel insecure for looking a certain way. Like in a perfect society there would be no pressure to associate physical appearance to gender, unless someone chose to…

KillerMonster

I understand why she does them.And she rocks the hell out of her lips. It inspired me to get my lips plumped. Lipstick just looks so much better on fuller lips. But, to each of their own. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Controversiaga
4 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Trans people shouldn’t have to feel socially pressured into changing anything… there shouldn’t be any physical marker that makes us automatically gender someone and make them feel insecure for looking a certain way. Like in a perfect society there would be no pressure to associate physical appearance to gender, unless someone chose to…

I am not trans, so I can’t speak too much on it.

but I do agree that it is tragic , that our society is so obsessed with gender being either ONE or the OTHER and no in between, thus people feel that have to make such a major and life altering decision to their body.  Some people who transition and get full surgery will later de-transition, realizing they made a mistake.  But if children were raised with no gender binary or expectations, they’d never have to transition at any point in their life, but they can go through phases figuring out how they like to look and express themselves.

I think society need to be less binary and more accepting of people being who they are and dressing how they want to dress, looking how they want to look. And if someone still looks down in between their legs and hates what they see, then yes they can do what they want about it.  But I think our society is just obsessed with saying you have to have a vagina if you want to look and act this way, and you have to have a penis if you want to look and act that way, and we need to care less about what’s in between peoples legs !!!

I think her filler looks great right now! She looks so sexy and mature! She’s giving bad bitch and I love it! 

HausOfAntonio
1 minute ago, RihBeyGa said:

I am not trans, so I can’t speak too much on it.

but I do agree that it is tragic , that our society is so obsessed with gender being either ONE or the OTHER and no in between, thus people feel that have to make such a major and life altering decision to their body.  Some people who transition and get full surgery will later de-transition, realizing they made a mistake.

I think society need to be less binary and more accepting of people being who they are and dressing how they want to dress, looking how they want to look. And if someone still looks down in between their legs and hates what they see, then yes they can do what they want about it.  But I think our society is just obsessed with saying you have to have a vagina if you want to look and act this way, and you have to have a penis if you want to look and act that way, and we need to care less about what’s in between peoples legs !!!

Yes, I completely agree and that why I say that eradicating gender entirely is impossible. However we should still strive to emphasise that certain physical features don’t define how someone chooses to identify. There’s nothing i hate more than equating genitalia to gender - people need a wake up call so bad its literally 2022…

Controversiaga
5 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Yes, I completely agree and that why I say that eradicating gender entirely is impossible. However we should still strive to emphasise that certain physical features don’t define how someone chooses to identify. There’s nothing i hate more than equating genitalia to gender - people need a wake up call so bad its literally 2022…

Yes.  Genitalia does not equal gender. Sex does not equal gender .  Let kids grow up to be who they want to be.

It starts with clothes and toys and colors.  We need to stop segregating and gendering these items and teaching kids that if they have a penis then they have to wear these clothes play with these toys and like these colors and vise versa.  Let them decide. Parents need to stop forcing gender on their kids. 

Archived