Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
new video

TWICE - Talk that Talk

Aurajandro

Featured Posts

Aurajandro

Since I saw some people posting about Blackpink and IVE, I wonder why nobody mentioned TWICE???

They are one of the most successful groups in K-Pop history!!!

and I'm here to inform you that these K-Pop queens just released a new EP with a new music video this Friday :hor: 

anyone who love melodic and upbeat synth pop will definitely love this song  :river:

Aurajandro

these are their previous hits:kara: I love how they keep changing concepts and styles and that's literally the essence of POP:vegas:

Monstermilo

this is trash 

and even tho pink venoms bps weakest lead, twice's music just comes off as cheap and basic AF to me 

you cant tell whos singing and its just very dated Kpop for me, even 2NE1 was releasing more innovative kpop in 2010 

Monstermilo

theres too many members 

its so hard to keep track when they all sound so similar too 

this group only needs 3-5 ppl

3 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

this is trash 

and even tho pink venoms bps weakest lead, twice's music just comes off as cheap and basic AF to me 

you cant tell whos singing and its just very dated Kpop for me, even 2NE1 was releasing more innovative kpop in 2010 

theres too many members 

BP is way better IMO 

I'm getting the feeling you don't like it?:bear:

liquidsunshine
4 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

theres too many members 

This is hilarious 😂 not this random person telling one of  koreas’s most beloved  and biggest girl group of all time how to run their concept. 

Reginald

I didn't know GGD has so many TWICE haters  :deadbanana:

Their music is and catchy and fun. I love them. Formula Of Love was my fall/winter bop album last year :legend:

Aurajandro

i mean it’s totally okay if you don’t like it but it’s also unnecessary to bring up your faves to show your superiority :triggered:

10 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

BP is way better IMO 

Monstermilo
6 hours ago, liquidsunshine said:

This is hilarious 😂 not this random person telling one of  koreas’s most beloved  and biggest girl group of all time how to run their concept. 

who's telling anyone how to run anything? its called having an opinion, THE WHOLE POINT OF COMMENTING ON A FORUM LMAO

Monstermilo
1 hour ago, Aurajandro said:

i mean it’s totally okay if you don’t like it but it’s also unnecessary to bring up your faves to show your superiority :triggered:

bringing up our faves to compare them to other artists, isnt that what 90% of gaga daily is about???

Come on now... girlgroups doesnt have to be "girl crush/im the boss/sexy btch" concept all the time. Girlgroups can have a cute and bright concept and a catchy "in your face" bubblegum pop beat and thats what twice have been doing great

Archived