Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga's POP-UP SHOP in Japan + Chromatica Japan Tour Edition revealed

TAIPEI

Featured Posts

TAIPEI

220826.jpg

(i just translated as best i can, both of japanese and english are not my mother languages but i would like to sharing the information for those who are interested in this so lol)

Lady Gaga's long-awaited performance — THE CHROMATICA BALL in Japan for the first time in 8 years will take place on September 3rd (Sat) & 4th (Sun) at Belluna Dome.

To commemorate the release of Chromatica Japan Tour Edition on 8/31 (Wed), "Lady Gaga's Commemorative POP-UP SHOP in HMV Esora Ikebukuro" will be held on 8/30 (Tue) ~ 9/19 (Mon).

In addition to the oversized pop display, the collector's edition "Clean Artistry Vault" of Lady Gaga's make-up brand "Haus Labs by Lady Gaga" will be exhibited, and the actual product can only be seen at this POP-UP SHOP.

Moreover, Lady Gaga's official merchandising products, which will be released for the first time in Japan, will also be on sale.

Gifts for first-time buyers of Lady Gaga-related products — once you buy at HMV Esora Ikebukuro during the period "Lady Gaga related goods" such as CDs, DVDs, BDs for each purchase, will be receive a bookmark on first-come, first-served.

Lady-Gaga_bookmark_SAMPLE.jpg

Source / HMV Japan & Universal Music Japan

https://www.hmv.co.jp/news/article/220824117/

https://www.universal-music.co.jp/lady-gaga/news/2022-08-26/

image.jpg

also, the Chromatica Japan Tour Edition (unboxing) just revealed by Universal Music Japan 👀

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • TAIPEI changed the title to Lady Gaga's POP-UP SHOP in Japan + Chromatica Japan Tour Edition revealed
Stupid Oreo

and the people at the first 4 dates in europe got 4 pieces of merch each😍

RAMROD
6 hours ago, NATAH said:

ugh this tour edition needs to be WW

It is also available on Amazon UK :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

So it's basically a mini version of the trifold vinyl, just with a cd + dvd and a poster.

Either way it's super cool, another piece added to the Chromatica collection!

TAIPEI
1 hour ago, Sine From Above said:

So it's basically a mini version of the trifold vinyl, just with a cd + dvd and a poster.

yeah, i thought the poster will be like this:

FZGPPROaAAA04jC.jpg

but it turn out to be this:

LADYGAGA_ADMAT_WIDE.jpg

anyway it still be good!

ChicaSkas
21 hours ago, Lady JarJar said:

at least i got to hear angel down :oops:

And it was *cough* bootlegged *cough* 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

1 hour ago, TAIPEI said:

yeah, i thought the poster will be like this:

but it turn out to be this:

anyway it still be good!

I usually wouldn't get international versions of records, however i will for sure be getting this!

The Chromatica trifold vinyl is probably one of my favourites that I own so I'll get the 7" version

Mocchi
2 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

Just?? Isn't this the first version to include a dvd with the music videos? :samanthac:

Archived