💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Super Freaky Girl officially becomes Nicki Minaj's first solo #1 on BBH100

Dojo

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Even if it happens, the only thing that consoles me is that it's unlikely this song will be remembered in years to come. Most people listen to the Say So solo version and probably aren't even aware that Nicki was on the remix version that went to #1, Trollz dropped like a stone after its debut and has been all but forgotten now and this one probably won't have any impact outside her fanbase. So saying, it's a great fun guilty pleasure listen but definitely not one I'll actually support. I don't even like As It Was and even though I'm always saying it should be all about the music, there's a line to be drawn when it comes to the immorality of certain artists getting success. I don't understand why Nicki at the lowest point in her career has simultaneously managed to get a few hit singles. But the real truth behind how many actual fans will come out when her album actually gets released.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Lemme stream the better and less probalematique song that is from Harry :ally:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Admin
5 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

i hate how tik tok and streaming have made getting a number one so unsatisfying lmao 

anyone can get a number one these days 

Anyone being able to get a number one is a good thing. You can get a number one by simply putting out a good song literally from your bedroom like Lil Nas X did with “Old Town Road” that ended up becoming the longest running #1 in history. Two decades ago you wouldn’t even be able to put a song out without a label, let alone get it to #1.

Levine

Dr. Luke produced it

A criminal, r*pe apologist is "singing" it

Her fans are scamming the system to get her a worthless number 1 that nobody will remember in two monts

Yeah I'm rooting for Hanry not only for all above, but because that's an organic mega hit that eveyrone and their mama knows

Monstermilo
3 hours ago, Admin said:

Anyone being able to get a number one is a good thing. You can get a number one by simply putting out a good song literally from your bedroom like Lil Nas X did with “Old Town Road” that ended up becoming the longest running #1 in history. Two decades ago you wouldn’t even be able to put a song out without a label, let alone get it to #1.

i mean the ones getting number ones now are still only artists with big labels 

Levine
9 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

How is this woman not canceled and still easily debuting a #1 song? :saladga: 

Our faves are barely problematic and struggle to reach the top 50. :air: 

Because our current society rewards the mean and the ugly people, while the unproblematic ones are considered "boring".

Kesha literally disappeared, he's still getting his job and working with B list celebs

Admin
1 hour ago, Monstermilo said:

i mean the ones getting number ones now are still only artists with big labels 

Didn’t you just say

7 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

anyone can get a number one these days 

RudraCNG

It doesn't matter if she goes #1 or not. She already won. It's probably making huge streaming numbers and she and Luke are getting paid for it. People love to pretend being woke but then they stream artists like Nicki.

alsemanche

Can't believe Nicki had me rooting for Harry Styles :poot:

Both trash songs tho

Soft, soothing, and succulent

2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Can't believe Nicki had me rooting for Harry Styles :poot:

Both trash songs tho

As it was is SOTY :lolly:

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Meat said:

As it was is SOTY :lolly:

Sh*t of the year exactly!! :ladyhaha:

26 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Sh*t of the year exactly!! :ladyhaha:

You wish :billie: It’s gonna be the longest running #1 of all time in just a few weeks while Harry gathers acclaim for his debut role :pray:

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Meat said:

You wish :billie: It’s gonna be the longest running #1 of all time in just a few weeks while Harry gathers acclaim for his debut role :pray:

Good 4 ha, still a mediocre song at best :billie: just like the rest of the album

3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Good 4 ha, still a mediocre song at best :billie: just like the rest of the album

It might not be as good as his last album but it’s still better than almost everything else released this year :billie: Except for Motomami because that’s album of the year :giveup:

• Dojo changed the title to Super Freaky Girl officially becomes Nicki Minaj's first solo #1 on BBH100
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived