Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

People Got Covid After DC Date

RAMROD

Featured Posts

phantasmas
On 8/14/2022 at 2:31 PM, Miel said:

I'm not surprised.

I'm glad that the tour is actually short- it's cutting right through SARS-Cov 2 risk, but at least it'll be over before a possible (inevitable?) Monkeypox outbreak in the US.

I was so anxious about covid + monkeypox spreading at my show the other day but I had to remind myself that it'll be in SF where all the gheyz are double vaxxed and have gotten at least 1 pox vaccine so I feel a little better about it now :vegas:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
migamiga
12 hours ago, Alannah said:

I also stayed masked from when I left the car to when I got back in. As long as you wear it from your point of transit (obviously masking before that if you need to take public transit), you should be good! I didn't even buy a drink there, because it wasn't worth the risk of taking off my mask for a $13 beer. If you need to hydrate, be sure to do it right when doors open and there's less people around. I put on my hoodie (it was actually chilly at the Chicago show!) about an hour before show time but that's the only time I adjusted my mask in any way. I also brought a tiny bottle of travel hand sanitizer, which ended up being a game changer. I used it after buying merch and then right when we got back to the car.

The Chicago show was outdoors, but our seats were very enclosed under the upper levels so we didn't get a lot of the open air benefits. If you're also able to get an additional booster, it wouldn't hurt! It takes 14ish days to take full effect, but any additional protection helps avoid it all together or at least lessen symptoms if you happen to catch it. 

Your anxieties are valid! I would have been much more uncomfortable and had a terrible time without my mask. But know that as long as you take as many safety precautions as you can, you'll most likely be fine. Have a great time, I am SO glad I ended up going. It's a beautiful show. 

thanks so much for sharing this! glad to hear you’re healthy and had a great time! :heart:

will definitely be masked the entire time and bring hand sanitizer as well. i tried to get another booster last week but it’s still reserved for 60+ and the immunocomprised. 

Archived