"Have you ever battled for your life? Well, you're about to."

3ee59b984e3b345b55f3efffd55a898aa8fe7fba

This took me out lmaoooooo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monstermilo
23 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Wear a mask. A cloth mask isn't as good as protection as a N95, but it's way less hot and I think people are less likely to ditch them at a place like a concert where there's lots of dancing, singing, etc. And even a cloth mask is going to drastically cut down your chances of getting COVID.

i have one from target when i clean it the water takes a lot longer to drip through the fabric so imagine covid droplets, any mask is better than no mask and i feel like ppl need to do the bare minimum to protect others around them, ppl can be so selfish lol

Mother of Puppies

There were soooo many people who tested positive and got sick after the Düsseldorf show too. (Also Gaga’s mom but we don’t know if she caught Covid, but it might have been)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

If you haven't tested negative, don't go. If you don't think your body or mind will cope in the case you get it - don't go.

Youre likely to give it or get it, so it's the risk you run.

And monkeypox.

And everything else.

And burned alive.

NATAH

i mean... duh :laughga:

i'm pretty sure there's positive cases at every single date, the pandemic is still very real

usually i'd be sympathetic but going into a stadium with about 40/50k ppl is on you :poot:

mother, what must i do?

Juanlittlem
Just now, NATAH said:

i mean... duh :laughga:

i'm pretty sure there's positive cases at every single date, the pandemic is still very real

usually i'd be sympathetic but going into a stadium with about 40/50k ppl is on you :poot:

I was shocked I didn't get it in Paris. I shared a water bottle security gave us with a girl who I didn't know and then I realised and was like, well :air:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

spicemuncher

I got very, very sick after the Paris date with a dry cough, back ache, fever, etc and had to stay in bed for 2 days during my vacation.

I did (rapid) test after test but they all came back negative. I lost my sense of smell and taste on day 3 yet I still tested negative. I spoke to a doctor who told me it may be a false negative because I had recently gotten my second booster (about 20 days before the show, but I’m not sure how accurate his info is). The next day I gradually got my sense of taste back, but smell is still iffy. I isolated for 4 days then wore a mask for a few more days just in case.

I did 8 tests before the London date and didn’t go until they all came back negative… 🤷🏻‍♂️

5 hours ago, Edonis said:

This doesn’t surprise me. There were some European fans that had symptoms and still showed up for the London dates because they didn’t want to miss the show.

I’m sure in this case people likely didn’t know, but remember we’re still in a pandemic. Please reconsider wearing a mask, even if you think you’ll be the only person wearing one. 

I also got covid after my gaga date in Arnhem 

NATAH
10 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I was shocked I didn't get it in Paris. I shared a water bottle security gave us with a girl who I didn't know and then I realised and was like, well :air:

i'm amazed i haven't caught it from how often i use public transport :madge:

i'll be touching things and then rub my face and then be like ":messga: why did i do that?"

mother, what must i do?

samuelx

When I was in line to go in the venue I literally heard someone say “oh I tested positive yesterday so I shouldn’t even be here” 🤡🤡🤡

I’m sorry that you got Covid from something that was supposed to be fun, I hope you feel better soon ❤️❤️

NATAH
9 minutes ago, samuelx said:

When I was in line to go in the venue I literally heard someone say “oh I tested positive yesterday so I shouldn’t even be here” 🤡🤡🤡

i had to LMAO react to this cus if i don't, i'll just cry :smh:

mother, what must i do?

killme89

I was at DC show in the PIt and yes I’ve had covid all week. I managed to avoid catching it all pandemic , and I’m an essential worker. But I finally caught it at a gaga show :( 

RodeckDanny

It also happened in Arhem. Not a problem at all. A lot of ppl got covid, everyone is fine now. 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Joshie S

not Gaga being a super spreader :enigma:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived