💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicki Minaj's Super Freaky Girl debuts with over 3M streams on Spotify

Teletubby

Featured Posts

This gives hope that woman who are older like Beyoncé and nicki are getting hits so can Gaga. But it’s unfortunate it’s by Kesha’s abuser as the song is kinda catchy 😬 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Levine said:

That's it?  flop. The second week drop will be a hoot, as usual.

I think it won’t drop. Her fans have figured out a way to mass stream like BTS and Taylor fans do and it’s actually working for them. 

Guillaume Hamon
1 minute ago, Meat said:

I think it won’t drop. Her fans have figured out a way to mass stream like BTS and Taylor fans do and it’s actually working for them. 

So that's what success is about now? Techniques from stans to make the chart results blurry? So weird...

1 minute ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

So that's what success is about now? Techniques from stans to make the chart results blurry? So weird...

Sadly yes. That’s how it works. This is the main reason why Gaga’s streams are not as impressive as Taylor. Because our fanbase lacks unity. 

Guillaume Hamon
19 minutes ago, Meat said:

Sadly yes. That’s how it works. This is the main reason why Gaga’s streams are not as impressive as Taylor. Because our fanbase lacks unity. 

I mean if that's the rule of the game and what allow you to get a shot nowadays.. 

What's the mass streaming technique ? 😂

Daenerys

Not that I’m making an excuse for Nicki but from what I hear, the producer Malibu Barbie is the one contracted under Luke, and because he takes credit for anyone signed under him that’s why his name is on the producer list. I could be wayyyyy wrong but that’s what I’ve seen. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

NATAH
44 minutes ago, Meat said:

i guess that makes gaga's numbers more... authentic, right? :laughga:

mother, what must i do?

Teletubby
8 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Not that I’m making an excuse for Nicki but from what I hear, the producer Malibu Barbie is the one contracted under Luke, and because he takes credit for anyone signed under him that’s why his name is on the producer list. I could be wayyyyy wrong but that’s what I’ve seen. 

Malibu Barbie co-produced Megan Thee Stallion's song released yesterday. 
No Luke in credits 
MB.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived