Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Calvin Harris doesn't want to collab with Dua again

Dojo

Featured Posts

Future Lovers
9 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Who he think he is? Henry Cavill? He should be thankful he was able to bring some food to the table with that song 

8 hours ago, chromaticpop said:

Did anybody even ask him :laughga: who does he think he is

He thinks he’s one of the most successful producers and DJs of the 2010s and one of the most consistently in demand for both. And he’s correct. That’s what he is. 

He isn’t being mean to Dua, if you read what he said you’d see he simply said that he’s found the more you work with the same person, the further you get from the magic of the first time and that Dua is a smash all on her own without him. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Danna Paola said:

Why most of your threads and comments have like a very strong messy/bad vibe? 

Ytho GIF

because i am messy :fatcat:

7 hours ago, Dead body said:

Dojo is a star, an iconic one, the future of GGD:grr:

thank you unique icon :kiss:

3 hours ago, Chesescake said:

It a theory but I believe Dojo's is a y2k theme culbbing blondie persona that you never want to start a fight with in the nightclub restroom.

Although Dojo constantly using female meme as her/his/their profile, I believe this is what you should view her/him/them as when you encounter her/him/them:

Paris-Hilton-Style-2000s.jpg

(...) can be your good sis and your worst nightmare at the same time.

omg i wish i was this level of baddie :nooo: but not even Khloe Kardashian yet lmaoo 

but thank u legend :hor:

2 hours ago, River said:

Remember, if you have any problem with any user please write to us in support, calling out another user in public is against the rules.

Good morning from the quarantine ☠️

done :iamfair:

Just now, Dead body said:

Savage:air:

it was a joke actually :ladyhaha:  i didn't send anything

i should probably stop joking omg

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa
19 hours ago, Regina George said:

He’s 100% right. There is no need for hundreds of collabs. Look what that did to JLO and Pitbull, Ariana and Nicki, etc. First time’s the charm. 

Well to be fair On the Floor was a bigger banger than dance again.

Its like Shrek vs Shrek 2, Shrek 1 was a really good movie, its just that Shrek 2 killed it with that climax "I Need a Hero" scene.

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

TortureMeOnReplay
19 hours ago, Regina George said:

He’s 100% right. There is no need for hundreds of collabs. Look what that did to JLO and Pitbull, Ariana and Nicki, etc. First time’s the charm. 

What did that do to Ariana and Nicki? The Light Is Coming?

Regina George
53 minutes ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

Well to be fair On the Floor was a bigger banger than dance again.

Its like Shrek vs Shrek 2, Shrek 1 was a really good movie, its just that Shrek 2 killed it with that climax "I Need a Hero" scene.

But Dance Again came after On The Floor

Regina George
32 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

What did that do to Ariana and Nicki? The Light Is Coming?

They have like 6 collabs and only 2 were really successful.. Others are forgoten

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

They have like 6 collabs and only 2 were really successful.. Others are forgoten

I mean I don't think all of them were meant to be SUPER successful. Bang Bang and Side to Side were definitely pushed. I feel like the others weren't so much outwardly promoting their music, but moreso a cross-promotion for each other or a song for the fans. The Light Is Coming was only a promo single, I believe Bed was the same. Get On Your Knees was never even a single. Bad To You was a soundtrack song that also wasn't a single and wasn't even originally for the project. 

Regina George
2 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I mean I don't think all of them were meant to be SUPER successful. Bang Bang and Side to Side were definitely pushed. I feel like the others weren't so much outwardly promoting their music, but moreso a cross-promotion for each other or a song for the fans. The Light Is Coming was only a promo single, I believe Bed was the same. Get On Your Knees was never even a single. Bad To You was a soundtrack song that also wasn't a single and wasn't even originally for the project. 

It’s not that.. they’re just not good

Pandauralife
On 8/11/2022 at 6:48 PM, Meat said:

Because she only collaborates with young artists that she can cash in on, eg: Gaga in 2010, Ed in 2016, Megan in 2020 :flower:

And Grace Jones is just chopped liver? :triggered:

Archived