Another security gaurd living his best life on TCB

The BPD Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The BPD Monster
15 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

Yea I had one in front of me who was also really cool, smiling, interacting and he took a photo of our group when the show was over (we were at the end of the right catwalk). Sadly there were also security guards who were pointing at people and laughing  because if their looks. One fan told me when he asked for a way to get to the merch, the security guy would say: “I’m not letting anyone through, especially not an ol' tr*nny” 

WTFFFF IS THIS TRUE? y'all should've reported it immediately. Idk to who but you should have. It's so messed up:saladga:

The BPD Monster
16 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

He looks like he is not sure of leaving the closet in front of so many people, CMON BOY DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE? CAUSE I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT IT

EXACTLY :sharon:

The BPD Monster
Just now, Neroneau said:

Like in Arnhem a lot of them seem to enjoy it too! 

Best job in the world indeed. Or maybe it's just gaga's magic :diane:

tomdsgn
17 hours ago, The BPD Monster said:

Is it me or being a security gaurd at a concert is literally the best job ever?

I thought that until I found out you’re not allowed to look at the stage and he could technically get in trouble for this video 

Neroneau
7 minutes ago, The BPD Monster said:

Best job in the world indeed. Or maybe it's just gaga's magic :diane:

It’s her magic for sure :kara:

The BPD Monster
7 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

I thought that until I found out you’re not allowed to look at the stage and he could technically get in trouble for this video 

Wtf :saladga: i hope the one's we were posting are not in trouble 

Pennywise
20 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

you’re not allowed to look at the stage

Is this for security reasons (as in you have to keep a watch on the audience) or capitalism reasons (you're not allowed to see the show without paying) :oprah:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

The BPD Monster
Just now, Pennywise said:

Is this for security reasons (as in you have to keep a watch on the audience) or capitalism reasons (you're not allowed to see the show without paying) :oprah:

The second one for sure :saladga: (tbh i think both)

Dennis
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Obviously it's for security reasons. You're getting paid to keep an eye on the crowd.

Oriane
50 minutes ago, tomdsgn said:

Yeah that's why I avoided taking photos of the guards in front of me, I thought it was cute but didn't want to get them in trouble as they're supposed to be serious. They could see the show on the B stage from where they were though, so they could at least enjoy part of the show :lolly:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

OnFireTheseDays
1 hour ago, The BPD Monster said:

Wdym again? 

The last video of a security guard doing the same thing at a show was also in London lol 

M i K E Y

Okay I showed this video to my bf who once worked as security on live events and he said that them just a little vibing wouldn‘t necessarily get them in trouble since they still stand in their position and keep their eyes at the audience. 

nevertheless you should not just film random people and spread it on the internet (even tho I love them bopping to Gaga tbh)

The BPD Monster
4 hours ago, CharlotteT1992 said:

The last video of a security guard doing the same thing at a show was also in London lol 

London serving it ancient city style yup :ohwell:

Archived