Which Version Of Harley Quinn For Gaga?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

There areย a lot of iterations.

Some of them:

E7jyRHzXoAM_RmQ.jpg

ย 

Do you have any favorite that Gaga might use for Joker 2?

Or will she created her own version of Quinn and make it another original design in the universe? :sis:

What say you?

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

JaysAMess

I think she'll most likely create her own unique take on the character. I love Margot's take on Harley, but I'm really excited to see the dark and gritty take on Harley that Gaga will bring to the table (if Joker 2 is as dark and gritty as the first movie).

1992 Harley will always remain the superior version though.

JazzGa

Gaga's version is about to be so iconic. It's going to be a completely different interpretation of the character that won't be anything like any of these. No pigtails or jester hats, certainly. So excited! :excited:

Arthur Fleck Joker takes place in the 80s right? So it'll be set in the decade before Harley Quinn was even created! Inch resting!

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

ARTFAP

i'm really loving the 90s jester black and red latex outfit! tbh. margot's harley quin aesthetic looks so cheap and lazy to me. short shorts + fishnets and a baseball bat for a villain role aint for me.

River

Teen Titans Go Harley orย Crisis on Two Earths: Crime Syndicate Earth Harley

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

River

My comics choice would be Batman: Harley Quinn or DC Black Labelย Harleen

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

SpadesToStart

I think the proto-Harley that was in the Gotham TV series (first 2017 pic)ย is probably the closest to what weโ€™ll see. Much darker and moreย deranged than a manyย of the cartoon/video game/Margot versions.

this is a dumb question but is it even confirmed that she's playing Harley Quinn? or will she be a separate character all together?ย 

Moonlight on Water

2009 or 2017! gaga is gonna make me gayer :lolly:

3 minutes ago, Riley said:

this is a dumb question but is it even confirmed that she's playing Harley Quinn? or will she be a separate character all together?ย 

Yes, in the teaser she had a heart on her cheek, like Harley

she/her

TasteLikeWhiskey

The Woke one, hope it comes with a nice new costume.ย 

ย 

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

Archived