💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Perfect end to Chromatica era

Sherry

Featured Posts

i think a final hour, torchlight music video for the era would be absolutely epic (i’ve always thought chromatica was to be a more visually focused album from the way rollout was described). maybe sour candy mv exists after all

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
7 hours ago, Sherry said:

it's literally her best era since Born This Way

Wtf:wtfga: it's her worst after LFS and it's not even up for debate

Maybe she's not performing SFA and PD because....those two will be the last 2 singles :enigma: OR just with music videos.

SimonBaetens
3 hours ago, iamamiwhoami said:

Perform 1000 doves (Planningtorock remix) :derpga:

I would cry from happiness

RAMROD

It will be quiet after the tour finished. Been like that for a bit now, already got used to it.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Joshie S
43 minutes ago, julz said:

Maybe she's not performing SFA and PD because....those two will be the last 2 singles :enigma: OR just with music videos.

I feel if that were the case, she would be more inclined to perform them on tour rather than not giving them any exposure.

Happy to be proved wrong, though.:vegas:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

Sherry
6 hours ago, VasilisVas said:

An era can’t be unfinished if it never started :huntyga: Gaga is probably touring this album for a few dates bc she has to otherwise she probably wouldn’t. 

Have you even realized how happy she is to tour this time, pain free and healthy??

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs đŸ„š

I legit want this era to be over with because it has ran on for too long. It does feel incomplete and randomly releasing another mv soooo long after the 3rd one would just make it seem even more clunky and disjointed. Chromatica is my favorite Gaga album but the way they treated this era was just so poorly done. I get covid really derailed things but artiasts were able to execute their eras more consistently and cohesively while Gaga was just silent and would release something at random and then go away again for ages and then she is touring the record so late and nothing new...and it just feels beyond clunky, chunky and disajointed of an era. I say end the era with the tour BUT make SURE that you FINALLY execute a new era smoothly and classically: 4 music videos released with normal gaps between, tour not too late into the era, more interessting ways to promote the record etc...all these things can be done and I still believe Gaga and her questionable team can still execute an era like that in the future. Here's to hoping that happens with LG8

Mitosisoffuture

I would really like more interviews. I miss her commenting on every song on the album and what they mean. I know she'd already done that with Zane, but I just know that there's more to it than what she let out there

Versace

A tour documentary would be amazing, I won’t be able to attend TCB and so I’d appreciate it. 

Idealistically, a tour documentary and like someone else suggested a short film/music video to celebrate the end of the era.

Realistically, it’s a sold out stadium tour and maybe a documentary if we’re lucky. 

The BPD Monster

Just moving on already. Even tho i love this album so much but sometimes u just gotta let it go away 🙃

thierryrreiht

A tour documentary à la Monster Ball @ MSG, but with a bit more background. The Chromatica Ball series on a streaming service, with 4 episodes of 20min detailing the set, the costumes, and the visuals, and the rehearsals. And the fifth "episode" being the show.

The Chromatica Ball is simply a masterpiece that needs to be released to the world once it ends.

Archived