💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga’s repeaking. Let’s appreciate this moment!

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto
46 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

And that's why some monsters need to stop comparing her with other stars as well as acting like if it was the end of the world if she didn't choose a certain song as a single etc...

We're not fans for the numbers but for her art and we're already lucky she's doing so much and getting so many opportunities. It will never be 100% our dream path cause it's hers and that's normal. :kara:

Yes. Her gifts and her talent can not be assessed or compared solely by charts or numbers. She’s unique and carving her own path. 

Tyler1992

This is an incredible time to be a monster! 

I have to admit when Joanne came out, I thought her resurrection would be via theatres and bowls, potentially festivals. Nope! She slayed the half time show. She stuck the landing into legendary status. 

With Chromatica, and two years after an album she’s packing stadiums!!

monstertoronto
1 minute ago, Tyler1992 said:

This is an incredible time to be a monster! 

I have to admit when Joanne came out, I thought her resurrection would be via theatres and bowls, potentially festivals. Nope! She slayed the half time show. She stuck the landing into legendary status. 

With Chromatica, and two years after an album she’s packing stadiums!!

I feel this massive sold out stadium tour and the across the board raves also vindicate Chromatica the album, which I think is one of her best! 

Tyler1992
21 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I feel this massive sold out stadium tour and the across the board raves also vindicate Chromatica the album, which I think is one of her best! 

Validates the album (which I think is her bes), and gives a juxtaposition of what we think Chromatica is. 

monstertoronto
19 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

Validates the album (which I think is her bes), and gives a juxtaposition of what we think Chromatica is. 

It was a surprise for many. But if you look at some of the art she released to promote the album it was very much in line with her vision!  So good. 

monstertoronto
3 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Honestly, after 2018, she’s constantly repeaking with different sh*t. 

Totally 

Scar97

Bobby was right when he said after the super bowl she will be in stadiums the rest of her career 

The Z
1 minute ago, Scar97 said:

Bobby was right when he said after the super bowl she will be in stadiums the rest of her career 

It was Brandon :)

Monstermilo

gaga is so special, and im so happy shes able to pull the biggest crowds shes ever had 14 years since her debut

monstertoronto
12 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

gaga is so special, and im so happy shes able to pull the biggest crowds shes ever had 12 years since her debut

Just Dance came out in 2008 so she’s actually around for 14 years now! Next April she’ll be 15 years into her career! 

Monstermilo

her energy on this tour is better than the fame monster tour and im so happy shes not in pain enough to dance like this

monstertoronto
19 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

her energy on this tour is better than the fame monster tour and im so happy shes not in pain enough to dance like this

Her energy on fame monster was super high too tho, but it was a younger more defiant energy (“I hate moneeeeeeeeeey!!!!”).  This time around she seems much more comfortable being in her own skin, but that’s also what happens with age and maturity too.

Archived