💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

LEAK: „Halleujah“ (ARTPOP Outtake prod. by Zedd)

nightadieu

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
29 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

I’ve heard Gaga plenty throughout the eras demo to demo, studio release to studio release to hear there is something off about the voice rap/singing in this song. I don’t think it’s her. 

Its real

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20

I know it’s unlikely but I hope this may be an indication of more ARTPOP ACT II songs or demos coming out. Remember in 2017 when the Tinnitus (Tonight Is Us) instrumental leaked along with lots of other ARTPOP demos?

nightadieu
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i wouldn't be shocked if temple sounds really similar to this, i think she really liked that "you're my temple" line

Zedd later reworked Temple into his released song “Bumblebee” so we have a taste of what it could have been. But yes, i can also see her writing around that temple line, it’s such a cute nod to Taylor :flutter:

Flippy

I can’t stop listening :music:

You’re my bestie, you’re so sexy

I just can’t resist

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

nightadieu
3 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I know it’s unlikely but I hope this may be an indication of more ARTPOP ACT II songs or demos coming out. Remember in 2017 when the Tinnitus (Tonight Is Us) instrumental leaked along with lots of other ARTPOP demos?

Fingers crossed! This song was circulating, so it was likely to leak sooner or later. Haven’t heard of anyone possessing other ACT II songs unfortunately

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, nightadieu said:

Fingers crossed! This song was circulating, so it was likely to leak sooner or later. Haven’t heard of anyone possessing other ACT II songs unfortunately

What I’d give to hear TEA :giveup: Or honestly any ACT II song, also ones we weren’t even aware of like this one.

By the way, has Gaga ever mentioned anything about Hallelujah or has it been registered on BMI? Since that seems like the case with a lot of ACT II songs since we know a lot the titles.

27monster27
3 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

There is rumored (key word, rumored) to be a song called "Gaze" that's been circulating for a few years now. She referenced it in a tweet in late 2013.

he/him/his

Roughhouse Dandy

God's not dead. 

Heaven is 4 real. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Flippy

I know everyone wants a super upbeat song but I’d love if Princess Die would someday leak :cryga: 

I have such a connection with that song :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

nightadieu
2 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

There is rumored (key word, rumored) to be a song called "Gaze" that's been circulating for a few years now. She referenced it in a tweet in late 2013.

I haven’t heard of this song going around, but thanks for the reminder, I’ll look into it!

nightadieu
4 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

What I’d give to hear TEA :giveup: Or honestly any ACT II song, also ones we weren’t even aware of like this one.

By the way, has Gaga ever mentioned anything about Hallelujah or has it been registered on BMI? Since that seems like the case with a lot of ACT II songs since we know a lot the titles.

I couldn’t find any information on that, but my search was a bit lazy haha

Morphine Prince

This could have been really good with some work! Her and Matthew Korma sound good together 

Retro Dance Freak

Wow I never thought we’d hear some Disney / Princess High era tracks from the ARTPOP sessions. It’s cute! Hope more interesting and experimental ones are coming though 

Don't be insecure if your heart is pure.

nightadieu
Just now, LG666 said:

It's clear this was made during her "high on weed 24/7" era.

Glad we moved past this lmao

It was recorded in 2012, so a super traumatic time for her

Archived