đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

question

Do you think Gaga will continue performing Chromatica in the future?

GagasLeftFoot

Featured Posts

Galvon
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

album tours are always going to prioritise the monster hits and the current album, we'll probably get some ARTPOP and joanne at the new vegas show

That's nice and all, but not everyone can go to a vegas show, so lets hope she will also sing some of those songs on her next tour.

NATAH
15 minutes ago, Galvon said:

That's nice and all, but not everyone can go to a vegas show, so lets hope she will also sing some of those songs on her next tour.

i can't go to vegas either but it's the mostly likely to have random album tracks since it doesn't exist to promote a whole record :yennefer:

mother, what must i do?

gagaohlala

ROM apart, I wish so much she’ll keep as a regular song Babylon. I want her to perform it again, it’s just a genius signature Gaga song. Also, I will not die without a Haus Labs Babylon live performance bitch :excuseu:

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

For me, the Chromatica songs most likely to fit into future tours would be ROM, Free Woman and Babylon.

But look, whatever she likes ... she's good at all that music stuff.

Anderson123

She's quite random with these things. Rain On Me is for sure going to be part of the hits and maybe Stupid Love but depends on the type of performance/tour she's going for. Sometimes she goes by storylines. I can see her wanting to bring Free Woman and maybe Babylon and Replay.

ARTPOP
3 hours ago, itscyrusbabe said:

So I was thinking today about how Gaga doesn't really like performing ARTPOP or Joanne and it made me wonder. Both albums were really hard for her to create, ARTPOP because she was abandoned and Joanne because she failed to "fix" her father. Personally, I think that since Chromatica was a hard album for Gaga to create, maybe she'll just do Rain On Me. Or even Babylon because it's not about her depression and it's a fan favorite. But I really can't see her performing Replay or any other song ever again.

I don’t think that’s the case. I felt the tour has a story line and none of ARTPOP or Joanne fit the theme. Monster made sense right after Alice and Replay. 

I think she will manage to fit in Replay/911/Enigma/SL and ROM in the next shows/tours as it seems that she really enjoys performing them  and they fit her general Tour aesthetics TFM/BTW

COME ON GAYS!!

Debithius

I mean Gaga is performing ARTPOP songs on the Enigma Residency and she is going to add Chromatica songs to it as well.

The song selection is usually based on popularity and sales of those tracks.

Occasionally she'll do Joanne or ARTPOP tracks for fun but they want to play what people like.

That's why ARUTW is blessing us.

Archived