đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zara Larsson says Beyonce has no competition, no peers,no one is even close

Teletubby

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Britney actually didn’t peak 20 years ago but whatever works for you. The difference between her and Beyonce is that she actually had iconic moments and memorable videography/discography and you don’t even have to be her fan to recognise whatever is linked to her. Byonce doesn’t have that. She is HUGE, LEGENDARY but she doesn’t have the recognition value and brand that Britney has. These are two different ladies so there is no need to bash one or the other tho. 

When did Britney peak then? Britney Jean? :billie:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Britney actually didn’t peak 20 years ago but whatever works for you. The difference between her and Beyonce is that she actually had iconic moments and memorable videography/discography and you don’t even have to be her fan to recognise whatever is linked to her. Byonce doesn’t have that. She is HUGE, LEGENDARY but she doesn’t have the recognition value and brand that Britney has. These are two different ladies so there is no need to bash one or the other tho. 

And she was also locked in a conservatorship wich didnt allow her much freedom lets not forget that one

Nathan
44 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Sweet tea, do you know what site you are on :iamfair:

Yes, but I’m not making Delusional comments about no artist being able to compare to Gaga :trollga:

HardlyaSaint
Just now, Frank Potion said:

I’m not bashing Britney. She ran out of steam a long time ago 

A lot of that wasn’t her fault tho.

I mean even after her family tried to hinder her progress/growth, she still took radio and a new generation by storm with Dance Til The World Ends and Scream & Shout. Even with some of the song on Glory, most can say her sound morphed into something more mature but still essentially kept that steam that she had as a newcomer to pop music. She definitely lost some of the crowd around the time she released Work B!tch and she’s still losing some due to recent inactivity but if she really wanted to, she could start a fire with the same gasoline she used to fuel her passion for entertainment at one point. 

Suuus

I think all these ladies are unique and iconic and lengendary in their own way there is no need to pity them against eachother 

BlingNotTheMusic

The way Zara complimenting Beyonce set us gays off into a pop music timeline and GOAT argument :ladyhaha:

HardlyaSaint
10 minutes ago, Cello said:

Bey threads always deliver :popcorn:

:laughga: We should start filming these threads like they film Bad Girls Club because I swear the drama is enough to take away Greys Anatomy’s TV drama award nomination. 

HardlyaSaint
2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I think all these ladies are unique and iconic and lengendary in their own way there is no need to pity them against eachother 

Honestly this right here should be the final post in this thread and it should be locked. 

Point blank period. 

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, Nathan said:

Yes, but I’m not making Delusional comments about no artist being able to compare to Gaga :trollga:

Me neither :river:

littlepotter

How long until yall realize there doesnt need to be competition in the first place and every can be in their own lane... embarrassing

chaeri pls

DelusionalGaga

Here are people again letting their personal feelings cloud their judgment. Obviously we're all stans here and love Gaga first, but let's be honest, the public worships no other performer like Beyoncé. She is an unmatched superstar in all senses. You don't have to pretend like Gaga is biggest thing in the world in order for you to like her. 

Roughhouse Dandy
14 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Feels a little contradictory, sis. 

I agree with your last sentence though. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Here are people again letting their personal feelings cloud their judgment. Obviously we're all stans here and love Gaga first, but let's be honest, the public worships no other performer like Beyoncé. She is an unmatched superstar in all senses. You don't have to pretend like Gaga is biggest thing in the world in order for you to like her. 

The way your username and the tea you spilt don't match up :ladyhaha:

@DelusionalGaga the ultimate truth-teller

StrawberryBlond

Celebrities asserting this belief, which is no way an original opinion but is, in fact, the status quo, never ceases to amaze me. Are they getting paid to say this stuff? Because I can't think why they need to overstate something that so many people have already said.

24 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

What I really don't get is, just like Chromatica, RENAISSANCE is literally the artist flexing and feeling herself to empower the listener. Where so many listeners here took it as Beyonce being overly cocky. I'm like no bitch this is for YOU to feel like THE SH!T :bear:

Maybe if she didn't mention her own name in her songs, it would help to empower the average person. The songs that make me feel empowered are the ones that don't focus on specifics that might not apply to me. When I hear Beyonce sing, I always hear her singing for herself, I never imagine she's singing for anyone else. Thique was the only song that gave me a somewhat empowered feeling, everything else, no.

14 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Why are y’all so pressed when it comes to beyonce ??? 

Gaga is amazing and is A LEGEND in her own way. That’s why we are here together on Gagadaily, supporting her and following her!

but Beyoncé is just in her own league, that’s a FACT. She has served visuals like nobody before. Her live shows are MUSICALLY and VISUALLY like none before. Why so pressed when people say this? 

and Im not even a huge Beyoncé stan, so im not biased

Because the media, fans and public won't shut up about how amazing she is as if they've never seen anyone on this level before when she really don't impress a lot of us. There's praise and then there's idolisation and it got beyond a joke in regards to Beyonce years ago. No, I don't think it's a fact that Beyonce is in her own league. And repeatedly stating this only makes people like me more irate. If she's so great, you wouldn't feel the need to state it constantly, even when people aren't interested in hearing it. The worst is when we're told that our opinions are wrong and we just need to educate ourselves on her performances. Lots of us have. And we're still not having it.

11 minutes ago, Jose P said:

It’s very obvious that Gaga stans here dislike Beyonce because they’re insecure about their own fave. Sometimes if you see all the praise and acclaim with every album and performance maybe it’s because… she’s actually good, instead of trying to convince each other that somehow it’s all a big plot to hype her up and overrate her lol.

And the thing is, there’s no reason to be like that. Gaga also receives plenty of deserved praise, there can be another respected and acclaimed artist and many others alongside her 

If anything, I think the opposite is true. My fave is Gaga, obviously, because I'm on this site. And Gaga can do everything Beyonce can and more. So, no, I don't feel in the least bit insecure in my fave's abilities. I know no one is better than her right now. And because of that, I don't feel the need to shout it from the rooftops because there's a quiet confidence in knowing something is true. More Beyonce fans should take note of that. Art is subjective, there's no point trying to tell people she's objectively good. Forcing someone to like something never works out in your favour. And actually, Gaga doesn't get anywhere near the level of praise she deserves. Where's all her articles proclaiming her the best performer of all time? Nowhere, because all those articles are being written about Beyonce. Even when Gaga's killing it on a stadium tour and Beyonce hasn't made one promo appearance for her new album, she's still getting articles written about how she's the best, even though her last big showstopping performance was in 2019 and she's literally done nothing on that level ever since (yet her fans repeatedly talk about it like it happened last week). That's why we're "pressed" as some would say.

LaLuna
56 minutes ago, NATAH said:

beyonce is a masterclass at precision, flawless execution, attention to detail and high production value when it comes to performing

however what draws me more to performers like gaga is embracing being rough around the edges, improvisation and letting the music command the atmosphere and audience

EXACTLY :applause:

This is why Beyoncé doesn't appeal to me that much. Yes, she's probably the best performer on the planet at the moment, but she's just too perfect, like she's not even human. Personally, I prefer someone relatable who's not afraid to show their vulnerability and imperfections.

Archived