💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Diane Warren curious how can there be 24 writers on a song

Teletubby

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

Samples and multiple writers. It’s not that hard but Diane’s old ass wanted to get cute I guess.

How do you get nominated 15 times for a Grammy and only win once? Let’s talk about THAT, Diane. 

I don’t know about you but getting nominated 15 times for a Grammy seems more like an achievement to me, with or without winning :laughga:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Palutena

She sounds a bit... salty... somehow...

CouyILq.png

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Lona Delery

honestly, idgi too? im already struggling to write a 15 page thesis with 5 co-writers, how do u manage to fit 24 people on a 3 minute song?

i kniw theres more to songwriting than just the words but still, i cant picture how thats working in reality

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

djfreemymind

Didn't Gaga change a few words in TIHTY and Gaga got credit as a songwriter? Was even up for the Oscar, etc.

Isn't that how that works, Diane?? No matter how small the collaboration?

GIF by Poms

Master, play me your symphony; I will answer to anything. Take me on a trip,

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, djfreemymind said:

Didn't Gaga change a few words in TIHTY and Gaga got credit as a songwriter? Was even up for the Oscar, etc.

GIF by Poms

Dont bring gaga into this???

How can anoyone not love gaga

monketsharona
30 minutes ago, Admin said:

A song can have a lot of writers if 1) it’s a collaboration 2) if it samples something 3) if it has multiple producers & probably other factors.

“Rain On Me” has 12 writers, “Sine From Above” has 15 writers. Actually Chromatica overall is a great example of this because Gaga explicitly spoke about how every song went through multiple producers and writers who all added something to it. I always thought it was a very interesting approach, especially for pop music. 

I honestly like a lot more songs that are worked with only one or producers. It often make it more focused

LaFama

I don't know if it's the case with any song on Renaissance, but weren't the Yeah Yeah Yeahs credited in Hold Up as a precaution? The song uses the line "they don't love like I love you" from Maps, but they weren't actually involved in the song. 

I get that people are surprised that songs can have that many writers, but it's not like the 24 of them got in the room with Beyoncé trying to find a way to rhyme casanova with supernova. Songs get passed around and I guess they just credit everyone that made a contribution at some point even if small, just to avoid any future drama :shrug:.

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Chlorine Sevigny
2 minutes ago, djfreemymind said:

GIF by Poms

Oop

CannaeDrive

Yeah, those songs generally look and sound like pizza.

5b9d42b42200005700d98f5e.jpeg?ops=scalef

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

djfreemymind
7 minutes ago, LaFama said:

Songs get passed around and I guess they just credit everyone that made a contribution at some point even if small, just to avoid any future drama :shrug:.

Like when Gaga made sure she was credited as a producer on JLo and RedOne's "Invading my Mind"

Lol I will bring her into this, because there's nothing to be ashamed about! Collaboration can do great things to creative practices. Crediting people where it's due ((sorry Kellis! :laughga:)) is also a good thing.

I guess I'm just tired of mostly Black artists getting hit with the: "Can you imagine if John and Paul had 20 other writers?"

Master, play me your symphony; I will answer to anything. Take me on a trip,

58 minutes ago, emili0 said:

“This isn’t meant as shade,” but uses the eye-roll emoji……?

Tell The Truth GIF

I notice ppl older than 35 think that this emoji is not an eyeroll but wondering face so there you go. No shade 🙄

Reginald
Just now, snakes said:

ppl older than 35

Not "people older than 35" :nooo::lmao: when some of us have been following Gaga for almost 15 years 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

Teletubby

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Suuus
8 minutes ago, Levine said:

And that's why she never won an Oscar

No its because award shows are rigged

Archived