Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When do you except LG7?

Noah

Featured Posts

Cello

I have a feeling she's been writing music during the pandemic and has probably been inspired again by the tour. She never waits more than about 3-4 years to release new solo material, so maybe late next year?

she/her | The Fame Monster stan ✝️

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
21 minutes ago, Noah said:

In 2 1/2 years???… That sounds horrible!

Remember when we thought she’d premiere new music at Enigma? Little did we know she had barely started working on LG6 back then….. I wouldn’t hold my breath, if I were you.

JRCF29

I don't :ohwell:

But in all seriousness probably early 2024. She's busy touring right now and (allegedly) will do another run of Vegas shows. Probably another acting role thrown in there somewhere along the way

Don't Call Me Gaga

monketsharona
8 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Remember when we thought she’d premiere new music at Enigma? Little did we know she had barely started working on LG6 back then….. I wouldn’t hold my breath, if I were you.

Tbh most people here were in drama mode think in 2020 we would get LG6 in 2021 / 2022 so...

LittleMonster20

I think it could be probably next year. I remember in January (I think) an interviewer asked Gaga about LG7 and she said something along the lines of her not being quite ready to reveal anything about it yet, indicating it is however in the works already. We know Gaga’s always writing and making music and for all we know she might have started with LG7 right after Chromatica (like when Gaga started with ARTPOP right after Born This Way).

Noah
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Tbh most people here were in drama mode think in 2020 we would get LG6 in 2021 / 2022 so...

I remember when The Sun said Stupid Love was coming in February, most people thought it was a lie because it was too early. We basically assumed she had scrapped the Album again.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

monketsharona
Just now, Noah said:

I remember when The Sun said Stupid Love was coming in February, most people thought it was a lie because it was too early. We basically assumed she had scrapped the Album again.

even before the SL thing tbh. Most people here just like to be super dramatic when it's about when new music will be out.

At the end of the day she release 6 solo albums, 2 jazz albums , 1 soundtrack album and 1 movie score in 14 years which is just very very fine.

Concidering Chromatica was out in mid 2020 I don't think LG7 is an imminent release as much as I think we won't have to wait 2 years. 

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I think she will release it before beginning work on Joker and starting her work towards getting a Tony for the EGOT. I feel we might get an album after awards season next year (and hopefully her Emmy). 

LadyLuca

Lady Gaga ALWAYS releases new music, collabs or standalone songs, covers. 

BUT LG7 will not arrive before 2024. No doubt. 100% ...I wish it would be sooner tho...2024/25?

EGOT2027
2 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I think it could be probably next year. I remember in January (I think) an interviewer asked Gaga about LG7 and she said something along the lines of her not being quite ready to reveal anything about it yet, indicating it is however in the works already. We know Gaga’s always writing and making music and for all we know she might have started with LG7 right after Chromatica (like when Gaga started with ARTPOP right after Born This Way).

i honestly think she was referring to her top gun score lmao. i honestly don’t think we’ll get a new proper lady gaga album until 2026 or so :/

BlingNotTheMusic

Whenever it is, I hope she tries new producers and leaves Bloodpop. I know he pushed her to make Chromatica and us responsible for the remix album, but from Joanne to Chromatica, his production is not my fav and imo limits the instrumental potential.

Archived