đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga Will Revive Vegas Pop Show In 2023

ConnorFilm

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, LaLa said:

This is great, why are people mad? They are re-vamping the show so it'll be something new and this way we can still see her performing music even if she's doing movies or whatever as well. It's not like she was going to do a tour next year anyway 

Even tho I live in Cali I couldn't go to Enigma so I am very happy to maybe be able to go to something like Enigma in the future at Vegas! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Munchlax said:

Because

0173779-D-6094-43-E2-8-F6-F-0-ED6946-B6-

BAB28276-3619-4977-9-A62-B6-F6-AA2-A49-C

She do be swimming in da memes.

589-E8-E95-5-A48-43-DD-ADCC-8-B7-AFBF2-F

Why are people sad reacting this? :laughga:

Being a meme isn’t a bad thing…

TimotheeChalamet
51 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

She probably won't have time to write/record LG7 for the next 5 years :huntyga:

Good, with all the stuff she's going to do we better not get uninspired music 

IndyMelissa

Im so excited! Seeing her in such a small venue is incredible!

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

Anderson123

That’s pretty cool for those who plan to visit Vegas next year. By adding Chromatica to the revamped show I think it’s only going to be Stupid, Love, Rain On Me and 911. Maybe even Babylon and Replay if she’s feeling generous lol. I hope she removes most of The Fame and just does a very quick early hits medley. 

Sarah H

I think this is good. It will be interesting to see what she does with the new pop show! 

GagasEnigma4
1 hour ago, Levine said:

It's not like it's Vegas or another world tour, it's Vegas or nothing. At least she gives us something. 

This is actually a great news because some of us were thinking she could have taken a long break after the tour, instead this means she'll be here in 2023 too and I guess in 2024 with The Joker movie.

And of course with a new album.

Exactly! This 💯!! If she didnt do Vegas she wouldn’t do a tour anyways. Vegas makes her life so much easier performing in one place. It is easier on her body, her health and mental wellbeing. Lets not forget she suffers from chronic pain. I think its great she is putting out something by performing in Vegas rather than nothing. She seems so happy in Vegas! And no, its not where careers go to die. It kind of used to be that way, but not anymore. Gaga has reinvigorated Vegas shows as a whole. When I went to see Enigma, the employees at the Park MGM said her draw was huge and they have never seen anything like it on the strip. I am excited she will get to do what she loves performing, while keeping her health both mental and physical a priority.

I thought she only had a few dates left so I'm surprised she's not just filling them with Jazz&Piano. Maybe she'll sign a new contract? Might be wrong though. 

I'd love to catch one of her Vegas shows, I love JazzGa and haven't been able to go but might have an opportunity next year, so I kind of hope some of those shows will still be Jazz&Piano!

fadga-funny.gif

chromaticainmyhead

interesting to see her re-vamp the show but I wouldn't expect too much. There really is not enough material to do a complete re-vamp conceptually

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

GagasEnigma4
1 hour ago, Cello said:

she keeps on performing despite her fibro, truly a warrior queen :tony:

Thats what I am saying! People don’t realize her living with her fibro can be so debilitating and it is. Yet here she is, trying to give fans a show and people still complain. Yes not everyone can go, but she is trying her best and is putting her physical and mental health first. She just can’t go back to doing as many dates as BTWB, when she broke her hip on stage after being so worn out.

I am happy she is putting herself first!đź’–

GagasEnigma4
6 minutes ago, Nite said:

I thought she only had a few dates left so I'm surprised she's not just filling them with Jazz&Piano. Maybe she'll sign a new contract? Might be wrong though. 

I'd love to catch one of her Vegas shows, I love JazzGa and haven't been able to go but might have an opportunity next year, so I kind of hope some of those shows will still be Jazz&Piano!

fadga-funny.gif

From my understanding, those dates and her contract could always be extended if she wanted to. And she clearly does. I have seen her in Vegas and she seems so truly happy there.

Omg yes!! Her Jazz show is AMAZING!! I hope you get to see itđź’–

Trust me, I am 99.9% sure they will be half jazz shows in addition to pop. I have seen her Jazz show a few times, and she is so happy doing jazz. Its so amazing to see her gush over her love of Jazz music!

Pop Music

I need Plastic Doll on this setlist 

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

sillynate

Chromatica is never going to end I love it :party:the era that keeps on era-ing:sara: 

LunaUniverse

If the Vegas shows is continuing next year, I wonder what they meant before saying that the rest of 2022 was too  booked for her to do more dates 🤔 3 months is still a good chunk of time left

1# Samoyed Stan

Archived