"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"

LaLuna
17 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I feel personally attacked

Shocked Episode 1 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Dragrace GIF by Vulture.com

llemesm

Drugs + Heat + No water = death

The least she needs is a dead monster in the crowd. Please make this a nice tour for her. 

Miel

Hope they all have a fun time! What a momentous occasion for her- her largest tour crowd!

3 points in and ready for more

Fresco

There was a thread on this site a few days back worrying about needle attacks. (:fthis: ) 

Have fun, no drugs, drink water and be aware of your surroundings. ok.

mightyriverz

nevermind, if i went to that concert i would've dropped some acid and NO ONE would stop meeee

Siena

I fainted in the stadium waiting for the concert to start and she tweeted this 30 min later. I’m not gonna say I’m the reason she tweeted this but… 

RBNLM

Many different people fainted or almost did, the heat was insane. We waited hours under a too strong sun. 

FATCAT
7 hours ago, Meat said:

If I’m not wrong, this is the biggest audience of her career so far. BTWB was around 71K at this same venue. What a phenomenal career :applause:

Are we counting performances? She performed at some European games once and it was at a similarly large stadium

Purr more, hiss less.

Letmelivemylife
7 hours ago, Chesescake said:

Alright mom 🙄

Lol I know right 😁

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife

And people say Mother Monster was just a phase ❤️ The truth is she's mama monster every moment of every day. She can't help it. It's just in her nature. My kids (bio and adopted) still roll their eyes because I remind them to look both ways before crossing the street and to call me no questions asked if they need me. They may be grown but to me they're still my babies 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

G U C C I

I couldn’t imagine getting drunk of high at a show I had to bake like a potato hours before hand! 

Me and the bestie did get f*cked up in the monster pit on Halloween at Engima and danced and sang along with every song. 

Helxig
8 hours ago, llemesm said:

Drugs + Heat + No water = death

The least she needs is a dead monster in the crowd. Please make this a nice tour for her. 

Exactly what I was gonna say. She doesn't want someone dying at her concert, which could be a real possibility given the weather and lack of water

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
6 hours ago, Luk said:

nevermind, if i went to that concert i would've dropped some acid and NO ONE would stop meeee

Cool brag

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived