AbhainnTirim 368 Posted July 24, 2022 Share Posted July 24, 2022 8 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said: So you think you would be better off in the company of Russia, Turkey, Iran, North Korea etc? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,040 Posted July 24, 2022 Author Share Posted July 24, 2022 2 minutes ago, AbhainnTirim said: My bad There are genuinely people that advocate to lift sanctions and let Russia do whatever. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AbhainnTirim 368 Posted July 24, 2022 Share Posted July 24, 2022 3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said: My bad There are genuinely people that advocate to lift sanctions and let Russia do whatever. You’re okay, I think I was a bit rude with that gif anyway….sorry if I was aha. My country has been neutral military wise since it’s creation in 1922, we didn’t even take a side in world war 2. (Though, we did provide some support to the Allies and the British) I genuinely would rather we didn’t get involved, and I don’t want us to join any European defence alliances or NATO (as polls have shown the majority of the people here agree). We’ve enough problems with inequality and economic instability, I don’t know how we’d cope with war Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,040 Posted July 24, 2022 Author Share Posted July 24, 2022 1 minute ago, AbhainnTirim said: You’re okay, I think I was a bit rude with that gif anyway….sorry if I was aha. My country has been neutral military wise since it’s creation in 1922, we didn’t even take a side in world war 2. (Though, we did provide some support to the Allies and the British) I genuinely would rather we didn’t get involved, and I don’t want us to join any European defence alliances or NATO (as polls have shown the majority of the people here agree). We’ve enough problems with inequality and economic instability, I don’t know how we’d cope with war Well the EU itself has a defensive clause so if any of the NATO states that are also in the EU (most of them) get attacked your country will be involved in some capacity too, the only way to prevent this would be to leave the EU all together. I am guessing you are from Ireland, Ireland's anti-NATO stance makes sense if you look at its history with the UK. Sidenote: I keep seeing clips of those 2 Irish parlamentaries in the European Parlament blaming anything and anybody but Russia, pro-Russian Twitter is in loved with them. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,050 Posted July 24, 2022 Share Posted July 24, 2022 Why is Ukraine dark red? Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,040 Posted July 24, 2022 Author Share Posted July 24, 2022 10 minutes ago, PartySick said: Why is Ukraine dark red? Most likely only to show that Russia is directly at war with it.. You can't get any more ''unfriendly''. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,050 Posted July 24, 2022 Share Posted July 24, 2022 Just now, FfFfFfFF said: Most likely only to show that Russia is directly at war with it.. You can't get any more ''unfriendly''. I thought they might be pulling a King George from Hamilton or something like... These are the 47 countries we don't like and then in dark red here you can see the last "country" we don't like ...you know, denying their sovereignty or something Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yovska 167 Posted July 25, 2022 Share Posted July 25, 2022 "including Ukraine" lol they just acknowledged it as a sovereign state Lana / Taylor / Madonna / Janet Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
OMF 3,691 Posted July 25, 2022 Share Posted July 25, 2022 Damn! Some of those countries had excellent relationships with Russia before. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
high culture 2,387 Posted July 25, 2022 Share Posted July 25, 2022 16 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said: he list now includes the United States, Canada, Albania, Andorra, Australia, Croatia, Denmark, Greece, Iceland, Japan, Liechtenstein, Micronesia, Monaco, Montenegro, New Zealand, North Macedonia, Norway, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Croatia, Denmark, Greece, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Kingdom. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,040 Posted July 25, 2022 Author Share Posted July 25, 2022 9 hours ago, Yovska said: "including Ukraine" lol they just acknowledged it as a sovereign state Yes, and they also said ''Taiwan (China)'' and called the list ''countries and territories'' not mess with their Chinese patrons. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AbhainnTirim 368 Posted July 25, 2022 Share Posted July 25, 2022 15 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said: Well the EU itself has a defensive clause so if any of the NATO states that are also in the EU (most of them) get attacked your country will be involved in some capacity too, the only way to prevent this would be to leave the EU all together. I am guessing you are from Ireland, Ireland's anti-NATO stance makes sense if you look at its history with the UK. Sidenote: I keep seeing clips of those 2 Irish parlamentaries in the European Parlament blaming anything and anybody but Russia, pro-Russian Twitter is in loved with them. Clare Daly and Mick Wallace? Yeah, they’re losing their seats in 2024 100% Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,040 Posted July 25, 2022 Author Share Posted July 25, 2022 12 minutes ago, AbhainnTirim said: Clare Daly and Mick Wallace? Yeah, they’re losing their seats in 2024 100% Yes, them. Two bizzare individuals. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.