đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

JP Joker 2 Salary Revealed

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

androiduser

Margot Robbie beat the record for the best paid role by a female lead at 12 million, beating her own 10 million usd record. There is no chance Gaga is getting anywhere near that.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JLoveLamar
On 7/20/2022 at 7:14 PM, Helxig said:

Okay but why??? Why is anyone paid THIS much for a movie role? I could understand 5mil, even 10mil but... wtf :blink:

I forgot to say this, but Joaquin won't keep the 20 million, which is another reason why they ask for so much. I believe he lives in California, so taxes will take half. That leaves him with 10 million. He has to give his agent 10%, his manager gets either 10%, or 15% of that, and when the manager and agent take their cut, they don't take it from what you have left over. They take from what you were paid. Even though he has to give half to the government, which leaves him with 10 million, they still get their percentage from the 20 million he was paid. Then, he has to pay his lawyers for finalizing the deal. Then, his assistant and other staff has to be paid. He'll probably walk away with 8 million and some change, and that's a MAYBE. Probably less.

CautiousLurker
On 7/21/2022 at 1:13 AM, JoanneMonster said:

I think she could aim for much more because shes lady gaga. sadly, actresses do get paid waaaay less than actors, but also gaga moves masses so I guess she can get a lot for a role.

Lady Gaga AND potentially has a pipi? That's at least 50 mil right there if you ask me :glamourpuss:

• 2 weeks later...
Bradley
On 7/21/2022 at 8:13 AM, JoanneMonster said:

I think she could aim for much more because shes lady gaga. sadly, actresses do get paid waaaay less than actors, but also gaga moves masses so I guess she can get a lot for a role.

I don't think Gaga can get more than Joaquin, not because Joaquin is bigger than Gaga, but because he solidified the reputation of the first movie and won an Oscar for it.

Gaga will still be paid more than any other actress who attempted the role, for sure.

Mother of Puppies
On 7/21/2022 at 2:40 AM, Shipper said:

Didnt Gaga earn 5m for singing 1 night at some Rich Russian Tycoon's wedding 7 years ago. 

:ladyhaha:

Seriously, Gaga should get at least 10m even if she is just a supporting actress.

Didn't she also get 7 million for singing "Imagine" in Baku?

If she was only in it for the money she should just stick to singing :samanthac: but she wants to act and be in movies... and compared to what she can make as a singer and how long the shooting of a movie takes (even more so with pre-production, preparing for a role etc.) singing at rich people's weddings will get you more coin and easier than for a movie I think.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

ProfessionalClown
On 7/20/2022 at 6:46 PM, dit said:

If Joaquin make 20M$ and he is man and woman is mistreated in US and seen as not human by the American legal system as demonstrated recently by the reversal of Roe v Wade this means that 20/4=5M$ for Gaga but because she has also the rumors of having a **** then she can maybe bump the pay to 10M$

DistantCoarseJunco-max-1mb.gif

And they said the gays can’t do math 

YourEvilTwin
On 7/21/2022 at 10:52 PM, androiduser said:

Margot Robbie beat the record for the best paid role by a female lead at 12 million, beating her own 10 million usd record. There is no chance Gaga is getting anywhere near that.

Ah you'd be surprised. I like Margot but she has NOT carried a single box office hit on her back. Her Harley Quinn has largely been a flop commercially. She's an A-list actress and celebrity no doubt but she's no movie star, yet.

Don't underestimate Gaga's place in Hollywood, either. There are no more than a handful of actors working today who have proven power to open a movie - Gaga happens to be one of them.

androiduser
1 hour ago, YourEvilTwin said:

Ah you'd be surprised. I like Margot but she has NOT carried a single box office hit on her back. Her Harley Quinn has largely been a flop commercially. She's an A-list actress and celebrity no doubt but she's no movie star, yet.

Don't underestimate Gaga's place in Hollywood, either. There are no more than a handful of actors working today who have proven power to open a movie - Gaga happens to be one of them.

As things stand now, Margot has an extensive filmography, two Academy Award nominations, four BAFTA nominations, and several critically acclaimed and commercially successful movies. Not saying things won't change in the future, but at this moment she is the bigger asset  to the movie industry than Gaga.

14 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

And they said the gays can’t do math 

I dont have a PHD for nothing :trollga:

Spoiler

I'll let you figure out what the phd stands for though :sis:

Spoiler

:selena: 

Aussie
On 7/21/2022 at 9:39 AM, EGOT2027 said:

It’s not that surprising given 1) he is now an Oscar winner because of his role in Joker non the less and 2) the film did amazing in box office and streaming despite a modest budget. 

hieronymus
46 minutes ago, dit said:

I dont have a PHD for nothing :trollga:

Reveal hidden contents

I'll let you figure out what the phd stands for though :sis:

Reveal hidden contents

:selena: 

:udidnt:

YourEvilTwin
17 hours ago, androiduser said:

As things stand now, Margot has an extensive filmography, two Academy Award nominations, four BAFTA nominations, and several critically acclaimed and commercially successful movies. Not saying things won't change in the future, but at this moment she is the bigger asset  to the movie industry than Gaga.

She isn't though. I'm glad Margot has been able to collect loads of nominations, but that means very little when it comes to the bankability of a movie star. It's also one of the few industries where seniority doesn't factor into pay.

Certainly you can argue that Margot is the "bigger asset" but that's more of an opinion than a fact.

Togekiss

I think Gaga has the right to demand equal pay especially for this role, if the rumors are true.

She’s literally the only person I could imagine pulling it off and if it’s a musical, this project will be tied to her music career for life.

bring on that pecan pie

nodandsmile
On 7/22/2022 at 5:52 AM, androiduser said:

Margot is reportedly third...

Archived