đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

JP Joker 2 Salary Revealed

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Helxig

Okay but why??? Why is anyone paid THIS much for a movie role? I could understand 5mil, even 10mil but... wtf :blink:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freebit
20 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Then you don't get it. DC fans have been repeatedly boycotting DC movies and successfully so, because they are defending Zack Synder's DCEU that been mistreated by WB, but give Joker an exception and made it successful. So obviously WB will want the only DCmovie that the fandom cool with done right.

I'd argue it got them A LOT of press, which is half the battle in promoting and creating awareness for a movie (and lowkey made the Ezra Miller news cycle die down a bit before of course, things got unfortunately worse). I also didn't see much negativity for her casting, people were more stuck on it being a musical. 

freebit
15 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Okay but why??? Why is anyone paid THIS much for a movie role? I could understand 5mil, even 10mil but... wtf :blink:

Yeah, I want to be like, "she deserves more! Give her 20M too!" but anything past 10M is just mind boggling to me, a peasant. :deadbanana: 20 million for movie is insane.

SevenWonder

She's going to get way less. But she can rest easy knowing she's worth about 10 times more than he is over all!

JLoveLamar
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Because movies make billions of dollars at the box office. BILLIONS. Not to mention merch, action figures, etc. If it's a musical, Gaga will also sing on the soundtrack. No way she's going to head ANOTHER films soundtrack and film for 10 million

pachinko
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

That's not how it works though. He got lower at first because the studios not sure if the movie will make money. Now that the first one got very successful in box office AND Oscars, with Joaquin won Best Actor from it, ofc he will negotiate his salary for the second one and WB thought he deserve to get that 20M because he is the main character and they know the potential now.  And whoever will be starting as his counter part will get lower. Cos they are new addition and will have to prove themselves.

She will get lower than 15. A two time Oscars winner Cate Blanchett only get $12M tops for her role as Hela in Thor 3 movie. Plus, we all saw how the DC fans reacted over the news, that ought to be bargain power for Warner Bros when discussing salary with her. If it were positive reaction, it would have been on Gaga favor.

Gaga has the Brazilians! $20M in the bag! :firega:

Puddin

Good for him to negotiate his salary 

my job wouldn’t give me a 2$ raise lol 

Jack3257

Is Gaga a co-lead or supporting actress?  If she’s supporting, than she’ll definitely get paid less since she’s not in the film as much.  But if she is a co-lead, she’s probably making $15M.  I do still see Joaquin making a bit more just since he’s returning for the sequel and got to negotiate his pay up from the first film.  Gaga is a HUGE name and will draw people to the theater, plus if it’s an actual musical you can be sure she’s writing songs for it.

Gagaism

The discussion about who’s gonna make more MILLIONS while we are here in our reality struggling to get… well :fatcat:

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Gagaism said:

The discussion about who’s gonna make more MILLIONS while we are here in our reality struggling to get… well :fatcat:

That’s all I keep thinking about tbh lol

Seeing so many of my workers basically deteriorating, giving up their spare free time, and giving up so many freedoms for $20/hour while Gaga is over here making 1000X as much for a movie role :oops:

JLoveLamar
4 hours ago, julz said:

Is it confirmed at this point that she is part of the movie?

No, but neither her reps, nor anyone from the studio has denied it, so she is at least in talks. 

Helxig

P.S. it's really weird reading a name that is pronounced like wah-keen fee-nix written as JP

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

The Fame Monster
7 hours ago, Shipper said:

Didnt Gaga earn 5m for singing 1 night at some Rich Russian Tycoon's wedding 7 years ago. 

:ladyhaha:

If I was Gaga, I would continue my career as a wedding performer for rich people. :ladyhaha:

I am just kidding. :huntyga:

Find your freedom in the music

Sexxx

She deserves at least 10 mil. She draws in the crowds and always puts in 100 percent into the promo campaign 

Archived