Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Question About the B-Stage/non-GC tickets

zakroberts

Featured Posts

zakroberts

I have pitch early entry tickets to the first London show, so I know I won't have the option of being anywhere near the main stage, but I wondered with the B-stage - it looks so high, can you even see her on it if you're up close? I'm trying not to spoil too much even though every second thing that comes up on my tik tok and instagram is from the show.... I wanna know the best spot to stand to see the show and also have the chance to be close to her. I've always been in the first few rows at her past tours and never been to a stadium concert so I'm so uncertain about where to go!

Catnikko

i doubt you'd see her if you're right against it, kind of like what i imagine the JWT mid-pitch stages were like when they rose up 

Actual patient

Schwerk

I would go for barrier in the middle of the main stage for a great view of the first part of the show. From there you can see the B stage pretty well as well. And If you want you can move with her closer to the B stage. You won't get back to the GA barrier after that, but I think that is the best strategy.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

theARTVampire

I was like 3 or 4 rows infront of the B stage and it worked perfectly for the piano songs.

During Enigma I could only see the upper third of her body tho..

Archived