Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

The CM beginning and ending are the best

Quark

Featured Posts

Quark

o<(0_0)>o

The beginning and ending sections of the Chromatica ball are arguably the best parts of the show. Now this does not mean that the middle sections are not good because they are. But the biggening of the show creates a dark and mysterious atmosthphere that leave you hyped for what is to come. The visuals at the biggening completely match the “brutality” and dystopian style of the stage and the way Gaga appears encased in a similarly styled structure is also very cohesive. Now as far as the ending goes, I know that Hold My Hand is not a Chromatica song but the stadium sound of the song is perfect to close the show. And not only does Gaga showcase some of the best vocals and energy but the visual of her jumping over the fire and singing next to the fire is that of a true rockstar. Also most of the show is Gaga singing about her pain and survival, but with Hold My Hand is almost like Gaga is telling herself (and everyone else) that even when you face life’s most difficult challenges everything will be ok. 

Sneaky Oliver

Sorry ACTS I and II were the best segments of the show: Alice, REPLAY, Monster, 911, Sour Candy >>>>> the rest

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

r4therupbeat

first 3 acts were spectacular. then the outfits and everything got quite underwhelming. 

Lucas

I personally thought that opening with Bad Romance and just standing on stage not moving/dancing was an odd choice, particularly when Alice was the absolute perfect opener.

My favorite segment of the show was Babylon/Free Woman and Born This Way.
Gorgeous outfit, incredible vocals, the easy Babylon choreo that fits Gaga perfectly, the walk in the audience, the studio version of Born This Way... all super cute & flawless

Suspiria

I think the intro up to Free Woman were consistently great and polished. BTW onwards it got a bit messy,  a bit vacant feeling. Then the Finale definitely felt underwhelming in terms of staging and costume.

Gardevoir
2 minutes ago, Quark said:

o<(0_0)>o

Yeah that’s why I’m asking or if it is some perpetrator that pretends to be you.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Quark
Just now, The Powerpuff Girl said:

Yeah that’s why I’m asking or if it is some perpetrator that pretends to be you.

Yeah I used to be Enigma. Even before Gaga’s show and song.

Archived