Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Share your CBT impressions

Bat

Featured Posts

Miel
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Sis literally jumped over fire yet it was “underwhelming”? 💀 

I think there was something a little off about that whole final section, imo. The pacing was kind of odd, and I think the lead-in to HMH made it feel a little anti-climactic (weird bc I think it's the perfect encore/closer).

Granted, I wasn't there in person, so maybe it was much better as a holistic concert experience.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nathaniel Arven
7 hours ago, Jack3257 said:

Wouldn't be shocked if ARUTW and TEOG get swapped for MR and Yoü and I

:messga:  :cryga:

please people  stop saying she will replace great songs that she never performed with some more hits. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
9 minutes ago, Miel said:

I think there was something a little off about that whole final section, imo. The pacing was kind of odd, and I think the lead-in to HMH made it feel a little anti-climactic (weird bc I think it's the perfect encore/closer).

Granted, I wasn't there in person, so maybe it was much better as a holistic concert experience.

I agree the pacing of the show was a little off, but the HMH performance was epic tbh. I just don’t think it should’ve closed the show. Babylon or ROM would’ve worked better 

Sugar Baby

Honestly it bothers me that none of the outfits scream Chromatica to me 

they look like something from the Monster ball or the BTW ball tour 

only the one where she is playing the piano is something I wanted and that hair bothers me too 

The blonde hair is so overdone 

I think a purple or pink wig was more fitting 

Bella Goth

about how not interactive she was is like she always did this with her first date of her tour. and this is her first stadium tour after years, she said it in her ig post. we dont know how is her feeling behind the scene, we knew the drama,

and people that disappointed because been waiting for 2 years and didn't get what they expected, let me remind you don't expect gaga will do what you expected she'll doing. and looking by the visual and direction we can aggre she switch art direction for chromatica, i think the og visual is what she did for vma, and after 2 years she got another inspiration. let this era continue and enjoy the ride

Gagarka

I literally felt all the pain she wanted to convey with this show.
feeling like gaga got into my brain and made me understand her mind.
this is something new, real art. 
never seen anything like it from her. in an emotional way.
I'm in a huge shock. 
I think gaga wanted to make this show speak for itself. 
no communication with the audience - it's like a theatrical production, where the actor works to the fullest and the viewer himself understands everything.
she just doesn't get out of character.

KURUSHITOVSKA

She had no time for speeches I guess?, i'm just a bit disappointed that the show ends with Hold My Hand, having Sine From Above. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Lighter

why is the stage small? i thought she was gonna make it the size of taylor’s reputation tour screens or beyonce’s formation tour

is the runway unfinished? i thought it was supposed to look like the SINE symbol? where is the sine by the way it was literally the center piece of the album

Seringai
53 minutes ago, LG666 said:

Alice was performance art

This! It somehow reminds me of this short movie. You are stuck and can’t go anywhere - this is very alice + Brutalism at its finest

I don’t know if it’s the right topic to ask that but where is the best place to be to have a good view of everything going on? :)

LG666
1 hour ago, Seringai said:

This! It somehow reminds me of this short movie. You are stuck and can’t go anywhere - this is very alice + Brutalism at its finest

Omg yes! Alice also for some reason reminded me of Marina Abramovic. She actually has so many smart references in this show - a lot to her past. It makes me so excited

LadyxGaGa

i was rly worried she was going to forget about her biggest hits but i’m glad she closed the show with the song that put her on the map 

Space Cowboy

I liked the setlist minus the incorporation of LoveGame which I feel could’ve been given to Applause. 

Hold My Hand shouldn’t work as a closer but it does

no disco stick :giveup:

I don’t really get the theme tbh it’s just darkness.. again

ARUTW is a highlight

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

I liked the setlist minus the incorporation of LoveGame which I feel could’ve been given to Applause. 

Hold My Hand shouldn’t work as a closer but it does

no disco stick :giveup:

I don’t really get the theme tbh it’s just darkness.. again

ARUTW is a highlight

Yeah people complaining about Hold My Hand instead of Sine...like I get it wasn't a hit and a lot of monsters are meh on it but thematically/sonically works extremely well as a closer, imo. That's really the only complaint I see from the handful of blue check gays who went (who lbh tend to have criticism for everything), they were pretty complimentary over everything else.

Agree re: Lovegame. She was never going to put a bunch of ARTPOP songs in lol...concerts are almost always biggest hits + recent album + 1 or 2 deepcuts, and ARTPOP, outside of Applause, doesn't really fit that metric.

I'm in love with entire look (the clips, the costumes, and yeah, I also like the stage even if I get why some don't care for it)...and I get what they were going for with the Brutalism...but yeah the theme is a bit incoherent lol. It's one of those things that looks absolutely GORGEOUS but doesn't make the most sense...like the Chromatica album write ups made a bit more sense. Oddly enough, the stage is the one concept which was pretty clear imo.

Maybe if I was there, the narrative would make more sense (this is the one tour I'm not seeing :().  That said, my unpopular take is having a narrative isn't the biggest deal...general themes, amazing visuals, incredible vocals, etc. are way more important.

Archived