Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 28th (2022) - Hershey, PA

Mister G

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, PartySick said:

I wanna see the stadium :lolly:

I heard it was a smaller show :lolly:

Hersheypark Stadium is relatively small in terms of capacity, but it's less intimate than Fenway.

In the pit at Fenway, the seats didn't look that far away.

In the pit at Hershey, the seats looked a long distance - and they go waaaay back on the field.

HP Stadium is more than 80 years old and is a dump. 

Juanlittlem
6 minutes ago, Oatsdad said:

What are the rumors about a renewed Vegas residency for Enigma 2 or whatever?

There was this article about Gaga coming back to Vegas in 2023.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/lady-gaga-to-return-pop-show-to-park-mgm-in-23-2615821/

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1

BigDreamer

What a fantastic evening! I hope everyone who went had an unforgettable time too! I know I'll never forget it! :firega::pawsup:

• Love 2

Moonlight on Water

Seeing these videos is making me emotional. I hope to see her again one day :pray:

she/her
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Ivy said:

I just watched the part with ARUTW, wow she really did get emotional there with tears and everything:fatcat:

Also I was really noticing the eye on the piano, I don't think I noticed before how it glows in and out:udidnt:

I just watched this too and holy moly. Girl better take a pregnancy test or something. That was a LOT of emotion over "family" and "the east coast." I really hope her family is all okay, because this seemed over the top even for her. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, NT78 said:

I just watched this too and holy moly. Girl better take a pregnancy test or something. That was a LOT of emotion over "family" and "the east coast." I really hope her family is all okay, because this seemed over the top even for her. 

she was two really old grandmas who live in the general area (NJ and west virginia) and I think Cynthia's mom even has cancer, I just kinda assumed that's what it was about. As you say, hopefully everyone is good! 

• Like 4

Anderson123

Ohh so she kept Angel Down and removed 1000 Doves. Honestly an interesting pick but not mad about it, need to watch vids from Hershey's night.

gagaforgaga2010

The show was awesome, and everyone was so kind to myself and my friend! We had a great view of the mainstage. The B stage was a little hard to see at times. We were only feet away from Gaga when she walked down during Free Woman. 

• Love 3

2 hours ago, NT78 said:

I think maybe she was feeling nostalgic and everything, probably about growing up with her family. Maybe even remembering her relationship w Taylor since she used to spend time in Pennsylvania .. maybe thinking how far she has come since then and finding Michael.. idk I'm making up fanfiction :selena:

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1

Gagaism
8 hours ago, pachinko said:

The Chromatica Ball is her best concert ever. I wish this would be her residency set.  

Ive commented that the other day in a video from Gagadaily on YouTube and most replies was like “nah, BTWB or Monster Ball was her best”

The thing is, people goes by the emotion from her peak at that time and many of them don’t realize how all of her skills have improved since then. Like her singing, dancing and performance are on her prime. The flow, the visuals, the show overall goes so smoothly and the interludes are AMAZING. The only thing is the stage layout which isn’t good for stadiums but other than that it’s definitely her best tour so far, no doubts. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

ChromaticaGUY

It was such a beautiful show. The people around us were so kind. Parking lot was a MESS… but so worth it. No bad seats in the stadium regardless of peoples opinions on it, it’s smaller and you can be anywhere in there and have a good time. 

• Like 3

HausOfMark
27 minutes ago, ChromaticaGUY said:

It was such a beautiful show. The people around us were so kind. Parking lot was a MESS… but so worth it. No bad seats in the stadium regardless of peoples opinions on it, it’s smaller and you can be anywhere in there and have a good time. 

The parking was awful. I sat in my car for a hour and didn’t even move and we had 3 hours to drive home 😭

-Mark
  • Shook 1

ChromaticaGUY
7 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

The parking was awful. I sat in my car for a hour and didn’t even move and we had 3 hours to drive home 😭

Gosh I’m so sorry you experienced that. Luckily we had a hotel nearby but we were also at a stand still for what felt like forever. My friend (who is wreckless, I’ve accepted this) was weaving in and out of lines at one point and jumped in front of someone who proceeded to scream “That’s not very Gaga of you!” And I was weak. 😭 

• LMAO 1

ChromaticaGUY
8 minutes ago, HausOfMark said:

Gosh I’m so sorry you experienced that. Luckily we had a hotel nearby but we were also at a stand still for what felt like forever. My friend (who is wreckless, I’ve accepted this) was weaving in and out of lines at one point and jumped in front of someone who proceeded to scream “That’s not very Gaga of you!” And I was weak. 😭 

also, I would like to speak on the general community for a minute. On our way out, there were so so many cars with their hands out the window doing “paws up” singing and dancing to Gaga songs. It was really special. That so many people with the same love for something as me in one place was so moving. I sang Alejandro with a car beside us at a red light, even after the show there was just a sense of love and community in the whole area. Gaga concerts are really special. 

• Love 3