💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Spoiler:Gaga rehearsing for TCB

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Reginald

Kind of surprised to still see LoveGame and Telephone on the potential setlist, as well. It's not a bad setlist. but some of the older stuff could be replaced with Chromatica tracks.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G
1 minute ago, Rifek said:

I don’t think she ever performed more on her tour 

Born This Way Ball I believe she did. Once she started incorporating The Queen and studio version of Hair. 17 tracks and then 7 past hits at the time. I know Marry The Night sometimes got cut at the end.

Anveeroy
6 minutes ago, Geflikker said:

The stage looks like **** what a disappointment 

WHERE? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Anderson123
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

There’s no way she’s skipping Enigma. It’s one of the core songs of the album and one of the first songs she wrote for it.

I was really excited to hear it live with the sax ugh :fatcat: 

Inb4 she ends the show with Rain On Me, then comes out again and says "If you wanna hear Enigma, come to Enigma Las Vegas next winter! Tickets on sale next week!"

CatelynnMarie
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

There’s no way she’s skipping Enigma. It’s one of the core songs of the album and one of the first songs she wrote for it.

I was really excited to hear it live with the sax ugh :fatcat: 

This is probably the most disappointing thing for me personally ngl. How could it not be performed?! :noparty:

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, NeonSkeleton said:

Yes and her body literally broke :deadbanana:

The Chromatica songs are shorter than Born This Way ones though. Many BTW tracks are over 4minutes long while Chromatica has 2min tracks 

1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

Oh I’m having a meltdown. Shitty stage and a LUDICROUSLY disappointing setlist. I can’t. I just can’t. Chromatica is literally IN THE TOUR’S NAME. How are you going to skip Enigma, SFA, and 1000 Doves????? WHERE IS ARTPOP??

I understand her skipping SFA, 1000 Doves for being the least streamed and usually the least liked tracks from the album. Enigma needs to be there, period. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Anveeroy

Wake up folks- this is a stadium tour- she has to do her biggest hits! Telephone and LoveGame are best selling singles of her! :)

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Mother of Puppies

that order is not it... she will not start singing the CHROMATICA BALL with Monster which wasn't even a single.

I think her team might be fooling us cuz they're not stupid... they know we will be out there recording and leaking things

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

CatelynnMarie
4 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Oh I’m having a meltdown. Shitty stage and a LUDICROUSLY disappointing setlist. I can’t. I just can’t. Chromatica is literally IN THE TOUR’S NAME. How are you going to skip Enigma, SFA, and 1000 Doves????? WHERE IS ARTPOP??

Forreal me rn. It will still be a good time but I am absolutely disappointed in all of it

Sneaky Oliver

Why are you guys talking about the stage? Has it leaked? :bradley:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Anderson123

One thing I noticed is that the audios were playing Monster first and THEN Chromatica I -> Alice and I don't think she'd open with Monster. Now that I think about it, Enigma would be an amazing opener and quite the surprise because we all think it's going to be Alice.

LandonM170
3 minutes ago, NeonSkeleton said:

Yes and her body literally broke :deadbanana:

yes, but also she was doing that 98 times (+ rehearsals) (the hip injury, a labral tear, she got was because of strenuous repetitive movements, so I think she would be fine this time anyways), and I was just saying that she has done more than 22 songs on a tour before.

Geflikker
3 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

WHERE? 

It's all over twitter, I can't post it here. But it's truly awful 

• warhol killer changed the title to Spoiler: WELCOME TO MY MUSEUM OF BRUTALITY #chromaticaball

Archived