Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Multiple members of Gaga's OG dance team quit

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, GGM said:

And for all you little monstrosities saying I’m somehow on richys side and against Montana… this is what I posted earlier. Meaning it seems the situation was not handled correctly pre-instagram story. 

Are u saying that they did try to bring complaints to the management etc?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
10 minutes ago, GGM said:

Speculation!? I literally have screenshots and receipts sweetie but you let your sassiness take centre stage  

Sassiness is moot when you're trying to play insider on abuse allegations whilst posting gifs of lie detector tests. 

10 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Are u saying that they did try to bring complaints to the management etc?

As one of the dancers stated the people who need to be aware are aware and from what I’ve been told they are leaning towards richys side. (I know that much has been implied since he hasn’t been fired yet but there are other details about 2 specific dancers I’m not sure I should share). 

4 minutes ago, GGM said:

As one of the dancers stated the people who need to be aware are aware and from what I’ve been told they are leaning towards richys side. (I know that much has been implied since he hasn’t been fired yet but there are other details about 2 specific dancers I’m not sure I should share). 

If the information was told to you in confidence, and they said don't tell anyone then probably not :selena:

But on other hand, why are people sharing sensitive information with fans?? Like, of course we're gonna share it between each other :rip:

15 minutes ago, Ivy said:

If the information was told to you in confidence, and they said don't tell anyone then probably not :selena:

But on other hand, why are people sharing sensitive information with fans?? Like, of course we're gonna share it between each other :rip:

I know. It’s regarding richy’s “defense” though so I think maybe this person wants the info out. 
And I’m not sure I want to be presenting his bullshit defense. 

2 minutes ago, GGM said:

I know. It’s regarding richy’s “defense” though so I think maybe this person wants the info out. 

Ohh... this is so messy :air:

Space Cowboy
16 minutes ago, Ivy said:

why are people sharing sensitive information with fans?? Like, of course we're gonna share it between each other :rip:

This

55 minutes ago, GGM said:

What does mpg mean im Not down with the lingo

main pop girl

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

10 minutes ago, GGM said:

cmon sis dont give us jeff koons blue balls

1 minute ago, VTV said:

cmon sis dont give us jeff koons blue balls

Lmao. 

2 minutes ago, Super said:

kinda weird to invent a whole narrative just to cover up an abuser but ok

Don’t shoot the messenger I’m not covering up for him 

9 minutes ago, GGM said:

@GGM tbh if they want the information to get out, they probably will tell other fans too if they get the opportunity.. and it will get out that way. So I say just keep it quiet if you don't feel comfortable with saying it

That's just my opinion tho :duck:

8 minutes ago, Ivy said:

@GGM tbh if they want the information to get out, they probably will tell other fans too if they get the opportunity.. and it will get out that way. So I say just keep it quiet if you don't feel comfortable with saying it

That's just my opinion tho :duck:

Yeah it’s just complicated because most of the information I was told was about richy and 2 specific dancers but then Gaga’s name was mentioned (not for being abusive just to clarify) and that’s the part I don’t feel comfortable sharing. 

Oriane
52 minutes ago, GGM said:

Gaga’s name was mentioned (not for being abusive just to clarify) and that’s the part I don’t feel comfortable sharing

So she already knew is what I'm concluding :oprah:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

1 hour ago, GGM said:

Lmao. 

lets go saweety

• Admin locked this topic

Archived