Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Multiple members of Gaga's OG dance team quit

M i K E Y

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
8 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I don't think it was, the official complaints were about people under her (some producers who were then let go)

Form what I remember  they were complaining about Ellen and her producers.So it’s pretty much different

https://nypost.com/2020/07/17/former-ellen-degeneres-staffers-bash-toxic-workplace-culture/

“Porter wrote DeGeneres is “notoriously one of the meanest people alive.”

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine
19 minutes ago, Ivy said:

They're saying that the dancers all quit the tour like she has no dancers for the tour now :air:

It's the same stupid **** the someone said in this thread yesterday, talking about an ENTIRE TEAM leaving. Of course the media picks up what little social warriors behind keybords are saying.

Y'all got the media attention you wanted, I don't wanna ready any complains now.

Levine
54 minutes ago, Sherry said:

Not some of you relating Gaga with Ellen. The dramatics :saladga:

They even said that it's impossibile that she doesn't know all those things despite the dancers themselves left Gaga out of it. It's like those 12 years of Gaga meant nothing to them. Like they don't know her. The "her kindness bullshit" that someone said still sounds in my head. I'm glad she kept herself distant from us.

Tinnitus15
Just now, Levine said:

They even said that it's impossibile that she doesn't know all those things despite the dancers themselves left Gaga out of it. It's like those 12 years of Gaga meant nothing to them. Like they don't know her. The "her kindness bullshit" that someone said still sounds in my head. I'm glad she kept herself distant from us.

Like here’s a PROOF that she doesn’t know anything 24/7.

In her Netflix documentary,while they were rehearsing for the super bowl she didn’t know they changed some of her outfits and she was confused.like if that small thing is unknown for her while she’s there,maybe this allegation was unknown for her too till now 

Tinnitus15
6 minutes ago, Levine said:

It's the same stupid **** the someone said in this thread yesterday, talking about an ENTIRE TEAM leaving. Of course the media picks up what little social warriors behind keybords are saying.

Y'all got the media attention you wanted, I don't wanna ready any complains now.

Exactly!Like I’m soo tired to see fans thinking she has no dancers at that time.Can they read or they be reading with their asses,cuz the dancers literally confirmed they weren’t asked in the first place.

Suuus
11 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Like here’s a PROOF that she doesn’t know anything 24/7.

In her Netflix documentary,while they were rehearsing for the super bowl she didn’t know they changed some of her outfits and she was confused.like if that small thing is unknown for her while she’s there,maybe this allegation was unknown for her too till now 

Exactly this things can go unnoticed for years and for all we know gaga is finding out about this with us and she might be just as schocked sad and angry as we are right now

13 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Form what I remember  they were complaining about Ellen and her producers.So it’s pretty much different

https://nypost.com/2020/07/17/former-ellen-degeneres-staffers-bash-toxic-workplace-culture/

“Porter wrote DeGeneres is “notoriously one of the meanest people alive.”

Well Gaga definitely doesn't have that bad reputation like Ellen so hopefully this can't happen to her I'm just a little nervous about it :ohno:

I just want Bobby to be on top of this ASAP and we have a statement that Richy is suspended

You don't expect the big boss of a small company to have the full picture of what's going on in a department, don't expect this from somebody as big as Gaga and her multitude of commitments.

Not to mention that by professional hierarchy, Richy reports to Bobby, not to Gaga directly. So it's the dancers → Richy Bobby → Gaga.

Employees typically shield big bosses to what's happening until **** hits the fan. When the manager is personally friends with the big boss, it becomes even harder. Additionally, when the employees really look up to the big boss, they tend to suck it up instead of 'disappointing' the boss.

This news and the fans' clamor will make Gaga question things for sure.

43 minutes ago, Levine said:

It clearly is entirely possible that she didn't know about it. If she didn't see it herself and nobody told her about it (both absolutely possible), how could she know ?

LG7 time now

So, where's the press release? Is she gonna wait until a big article comes out to speak up?:messga:

Lextyr97

She's really just gonna let this blow over it seems. I'm willing to bet she'll just post about Chromatica ball, a lot of us will forget about this very real issue, and Richy will still be employed. I don't want that to happen.

LG2008
6 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

She's really just gonna let this blow over it seems. I'm willing to bet she'll just post about Chromatica ball, a lot of us will forget about this very real issue, and Richy will still be employed. I don't want that to happen.

I don't think Monsters will forget about this... Many wanted Richy out for soooo long and, honestly, despite everything, this is the opportunity to finally have what they want. I'm 100% sure nobody is going to forget this.

Maybe we'll just enjoy the tour if she doesn't say anything , maybe some Monsters will do or say something at the show or we'll just wait for it to finish but nobody is going to forget because this is not what she preaches

Suuus
1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

Relax its only been 24 hours sinds it came out give her some time and for all we know the news may have not reached gaga yet or maybe she is working on it as we speak 

Suuus
1 hour ago, LG2008 said:

I don't think Monsters will forget about this... Many wanted Richy out for soooo long and, honestly, despite everything, this is the opportunity to finally have what they want. I'm 100% sure nobody is going to forget this.

Maybe we'll just enjoy the tour if she doesn't say anything , maybe some Monsters will do or say something at the show or we'll just wait for it to finish but nobody is going to forget because this is not what she preaches

Its only been 24 hours sinds it came out give her some time for all we know the news may have not reached gaga yet or maybe she is working on it as we speak

LG7 time now
21 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Its only been 24 hours sinds it came out

48 hours

• Admin locked this topic

Archived