and she seems so cute

Yes Madonna can be cute at times  :madge:

Hottie Detector

TheSlash

14 years ago was 2008, when Gaga burst into stardom. GAGA CURSE CONFIRMEDTTTT

elmo-fire.gif

Ew, David!

Shale101

not a read....but who is this for real? Like WHO...i'm old and have no idea who this is...Mexican star?  Sounds like a fake story to me.  Why would you even go to a Madonna concert if you didn't want to enjoy yourself?  Just to have a sour puss look on your face?  I think someone is reaching for attention and a good story to tell.  

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Shale101 said:

not a read....but who is this for real? Like WHO...i'm old and have no idea who this is...Mexican star?  Sounds like a fake story to me.  Why would you even go to a Madonna concert if you didn't want to enjoy yourself?  Just to have a sour puss look on your face?  I think someone is reaching for attention and a good story to tell.  

Either way? I doubt what she did, if she did it, actually bother Madonna like she implies.  :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reject False Icons

Gosh I always wanted to see GGD react to this iconic moment. I also want Madonna fans to notice this and decipher which tour and date was, and maybe just maybe one lucky day find some footage of the iconic night 

Kimmo
2 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Gosh I always wanted to see GGD react to this iconic moment. I also want Madonna fans to notice this and decipher which tour and date was, and maybe just maybe one lucky day find some footage of the iconic night 

I tried looking for some footage from some of her Miami concerts but I gave up after two videos :billie:

Hottie Detector

Reject False Icons
15 hours ago, TheSlash said:

14 years ago was 2008, when Gaga burst into stardom. GAGA CURSE CONFIRMEDTTTT

elmo-fire.gif

Oh honey this is a much bigger mystery her original interview was like in 2017/2018 and even though at the time she says it was 10 years ago and it matches the S&S tour she says it was when Madonna used the Esther alter ego so it’s much fuzzier than it is could be the confessions tour or the reinvention or even the drowned world, I’m not as a hardcore Madge’s fan so maybe a bigger medonster can tell

insight
2 hours ago, Reject False Icons said:

Miami, November 26 2008

Archived