life

Gaga Debuts Haus Labs Makeup Tutorial

Siena

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK

"I remember when I was really young I used to gaze into the windows of artistry makeup stores and dream about the person that I felt like on the inside.."

Gaga and her endless supply of formative childhood memories.. :lmao:

badfaith
38 minutes ago, Korok said:

She did a good job with the everything but the eye makeup... Looks like a gobby mess, sorry. I'm sure the products are good but she applied the eye paint so sloppily. She did those paints zero justice here...

edit: oh cmon now

Screen-Shot-2022-06-27-at-6-53-33-PM.png

Gaga is a great singer, but a makeup artist she is not lol. It's cute from far away though, gives a pop of color

Dojo
20 minutes ago, SKANK said:

"I remember when I was really young I used to gaze into the windows of artistry makeup stores and dream about the person that I felt like on the inside.."

Gaga and her endless supply of formative childhood memories.. :lmao:

adorable!

Gaga I'm begging you, please record an ASMR video

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

46 minutes ago, Steven said:

It feels to me like the products aren’t good that much if she struggles to apply basic eyeliner. 

The pigment paint has a thicker texture than liquid eyeliner so it will be more likely to give more of an abstract artsy look rather than precise line, especially if they're doing it quickly like she was

Idk I think it looks kinda cool that way 

HausOfAntonio

Gaga is so extremely critical and thoughtful about EVERYTHING she releases - obviously it was really important for the brand that it was HER doing the makeup and that it was a real life demonstration of a real person using the products - not intimidatingly perfect and super sharp and crisp, just totally carefree, like anyone could do it and not care if others will find it “perfect”. This is what I think people fail to understand with her makeup, that its not supposed to look like she paid thousands for a professional to do it. Its not alienating, its one of the only brands thats feels welcoming to beginners and pros alike because it just seems to celebrate whatever it is you choose to create without judgment. (I think Halsey’s brand is really good with that as well actually)

This is from a branding perspective of course, but I really feel like it shows how brainwashed people in the beauty community have become since the rise of youtube and insta-fleek makeup. 

LaLa

that was sooo cute! :sara:

I know people are saying it's not the most polished look, but I really do like that it's authentic and felt really Gaga.

Brolysskins
16 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Gaga is so extremely critical and thoughtful about EVERYTHING she releases - obviously it was really important for the brand that it was HER doing the makeup and that it was a real life demonstration of a real person using the products - not intimidatingly perfect and super sharp and crisp, just totally carefree, like anyone could do it and not care if others will find it “perfect”. This is what I think people fail to understand with her makeup, that its not supposed to look like she paid thousands for a professional to do it. Its not alienating, its one of the only brands thats feels welcoming to beginners and pros alike because it just seems to celebrate whatever it is you choose to create without judgment. (I think Halsey’s brand is really good with that as well actually)

This is from a branding perspective of course, but I really feel like it shows how brainwashed people in the beauty community have become since the rise of youtube and insta-fleek makeup. 

I AGREE 100% 

Her doing this "not perfect" make up is literally telling ppl who aren't professionals to give it a try and to honor your art. Anyone making fun of her make up is missing the entire point of her brand, to honor your art and express yourself fearlessly.

AshIey

Stopp omg. This was so cute and so what if she’s not perfect at applying liner. I’ve been doing makeup for years and do makeup on clients and I still struggle with doing a wing sometimes. 

RudraCNG
1 hour ago, Sarah H said:

I love these types of videos just because I find them relaxing! 

Omg I thought I was the only one!

Reginald

I kept thinking "Why does she look..  off? Different, somehow, and not like herself?" And realized the video is flipped :ladyhaha: 

I like this vlog style, though 

Archived