Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Movies that left you upset

LaLuna

Featured Posts

old sanuk

As a too young child I watched Bambi, and the death of Mother traumatized me. As a positive, I loved Thumper as the most endearing cute-funny character.

Decades later, when I watch Lady Gaga performing cute-funny moments, as in a make-up tutorial, Thumper always comes to mind, lol; thanks for the brainwash, Disney.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
2 hours ago, POP A 911 said:

The real man who this happened to, lives down the road from me

Let me find your location and then avoid that entire area forever :messga:

🖤

ShayCristoforo

Idk about movies, but the show Them left me feeling extremely upset as a black person. I'm sure it upset many people in general.
I still can't tell if it was smart, or just way too much. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

PrettyLilMonster

I just watched “mother!” bc of y’all. I have to agree. It’s so so so disturbing. Something about it makes me feel so unsafe and shaken in my own bed. I am not afraid or scared, just deeply and truly shaken and tripped out.

Love, PLM

pop a 911
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Let me find your location and then avoid that entire area forever :messga:

Most people in town just think he was just on drugs :interestinga:

i’m not real, i’m theatre

PartySick
9 minutes ago, POP A 911 said:

Most people in town just think he was just on drugs :interestinga:

Probably but let's be safe :flower:

🖤

Battle 4 Ur Life

nobody said it probably because it’s an old movie but “Changeling” with Angelina Jolie is absolutely depressing and not worth watching. I won’t spoil the ending but it’s probably the worst one I’ve ever seen. absolutely sad and overall depressing.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

ItWasntLaauv

Okay I actually did enjoy this movie, but The Skeleton Twins. It felt like it was advertised as a drama comedy and starred Kristen Wiig and Bill Harder as the two main characters. I was expecting feel good vibes and it ended up being a pretty heavy story about these siblings who are thrown into new circumstances and they explore their past negative experiences of growing up. I don’t usually cry in movie theaters, but I WEEPED at the end of that movie.

Not necessarily a movie where I felt hopeless at the end, but so many sad emotions that I wasn’t ready for.

CheapGin
On 6/26/2022 at 9:28 PM, Rahrahbitchson said:

I always hate the scene from The Help when Viola walks away letting that poor baby crying :interestinga:

The white baby whose racist mother will teach her to resent and despise the people who actually raised her :ohwell:

Mr Peeps
On 6/27/2022 at 2:59 AM, LaLuna said:

The same happened after I watched Hereditary, that was hands down one of the most upsetting and depressing movies I've ever watched. That and Lars Von Trier's Dancer in the Dark. The kind of movie that makes you lose all faith in humanity :messga:

THIS I watched Hereditary on my laptop, the movie was good but the ending left me with such a bad feeling. Besides that it's just bad thing after bad thing happening to them :cryga:

FrederickSpears

Marley and Me

Worst movie EVER. SO SAD. I cried, and was so depressed at the end of the movie.

FrederickSpears
On 6/29/2022 at 10:08 PM, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

nobody said it probably because it’s an old movie but “Changeling” with Angelina Jolie is absolutely depressing and not worth watching. I won’t spoil the ending but it’s probably the worst one I’ve ever seen. absolutely sad and overall depressing.

That's one of my favorite movies ever :selena: I mean it was based on a real story 

Fresco
On 6/28/2022 at 4:48 PM, PrettyLilMonster said:

I just watched “mother!” bc of y’all. I have to agree. It’s so so so disturbing. Something about it makes me feel so unsafe and shaken in my own bed. I am not afraid or scared, just deeply and truly shaken and tripped out.

I have never seen the movie. Not sure if I want to allow that into my brain.   :omg: But I did find this article about the plot and biblical references.  

massive spoiler article ...

https://collider.com/mother-movie-explained/

Archived