BillieGOAT 5,272 Posted June 24, 2022 Share Posted June 24, 2022 Buckle up everyone, the crazy train has left the station and that b*tch is picking up speed Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RahrahWitch 6,985 Posted June 24, 2022 Share Posted June 24, 2022 F*CK OFF If this did manage to happen then what's next? You'd think as a minority himself he'd be more careful but then again this kind of hate isn't based in logic Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
REALITY 80,342 Posted June 24, 2022 Share Posted June 24, 2022 40 minutes ago, deactivated001 said: Interesting that he fails to mention Loving v. Virginia (interracial marriage) 🤔 I WAS JUST GOING TO MENTION THIS! Loving v. Virginia happened in 1967 and Roe v. Wade in 1973...Only 6 years a part. Weird how he wants to basically end everything except the things that affect him... 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Naak Le Vaar 1,222 Posted June 24, 2022 Share Posted June 24, 2022 I hope it's all bark and no bite. But these republicans are crazy and ass backwards so who knows? Lmao they blocked my signature Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Debithius 6,070 Posted June 24, 2022 Share Posted June 24, 2022 Okey ****...so if same sex marriage gets overturned I might have to break up with my boyfriend/soon to be fiance I guess. I am a foreign-born and he is not able to move to my country. Well damn, the US is going to end tons of relationships. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RichAssPiss 5,050 Posted June 24, 2022 Share Posted June 24, 2022 **** marriage. They overturned the entire concept of medical and sexual privacy. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LOVEDRUG 11,350 Posted June 24, 2022 Share Posted June 24, 2022 3 minutes ago, Debithius said: Okey ****...so if same sex marriage gets overturned I might have to break up with my boyfriend/soon to be fiance I guess. I am a foreign-born and he is not able to move to my country. Well damn, the US is going to end tons of relationships. tons of relationships? i think tons of lives is the phrase you're looking for. "through all the tears and all the lies, i'm gonna dance until i feel alright" Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromatica Island 8,538 Posted June 24, 2022 Share Posted June 24, 2022 I am embarrassed to be American rn Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳⚧ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Debithius 6,070 Posted June 24, 2022 Share Posted June 24, 2022 Just now, Melancholia said: tons of relationships? i think tons of lives is the phrase you're looking for. Well damn, correct me sis Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromatica Island 8,538 Posted June 24, 2022 Share Posted June 24, 2022 I also need contraception due to pcos and I do not want children, I am also planning on doing T cream (not injections) for bottom dysphoria, so hopefully I can get it in these crazy times, I am scared rn. Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳⚧ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AbhainnTirim 368 Posted June 24, 2022 Share Posted June 24, 2022 49 minutes ago, Reality said: Weird how he wants to basically end everything except the things that affect him... That’s Republicans for you. Who cares about anyone else? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
skaxboy 7,109 Posted June 24, 2022 Share Posted June 24, 2022 Clarence Thomas needs to be removed! His wife needs to be jailed as well!!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,373 Posted June 24, 2022 Share Posted June 24, 2022 52 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said: I hope it's all bark and no bite. But these republicans are crazy and ass backwards so who knows? The same radical Christian activist group that sponsored the Texas abortion ban already mentioned, well before this ruling, that they wanted to appeal same-sex marriage to SCOTUS in hopes that they'd overturn it. We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RudraCNG 15,511 Posted June 24, 2022 Share Posted June 24, 2022 Happy 1900 I guess. I mean, come on, don't they have other things to care about? Thank God i don't live in the US, but I feel bad for all the good people there who have to deal with this scheisse. Like what's the point? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bling 31,709 Posted June 24, 2022 Share Posted June 24, 2022 2 hours ago, Abbey911 said: I am embarrassed to be American rn I have been for years Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.