Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
lgbt

SCOTUS justice threatens same-sex marriage


ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

BillieGOAT

Buckle up everyone, the crazy train has left the station and that b*tch is picking up speed 

train trainwreck GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RahrahWitch

F*CK OFF 

If this did manage to happen then what's next? You'd think as a minority himself he'd be more careful but then again this kind of hate isn't based in logic :fail:

Link to post
Share on other sites

REALITY
40 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Interesting that he fails to mention Loving v. Virginia (interracial marriage) 🤔

I WAS JUST GOING TO MENTION THIS! Loving v. Virginia happened in 1967 and Roe v. Wade in 1973...Only 6 years a part. Weird how he wants to basically end everything except the things that affect him... :triggered:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔰𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡...𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Naak Le Vaar

I hope it's all bark and no bite. But these republicans are crazy and ass backwards so who knows?

Lmao they blocked my signature
Link to post
Share on other sites

Debithius

Okey ****...so if same sex marriage gets overturned I might have to break up with my boyfriend/soon to be fiance I guess. 

I am a foreign-born and he is not able to move to my country. Well damn, the US is going to end tons of relationships.

Link to post
Share on other sites

RichAssPiss

**** marriage. They overturned the entire concept of medical and sexual privacy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

LOVEDRUG
3 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Okey ****...so if same sex marriage gets overturned I might have to break up with my boyfriend/soon to be fiance I guess. 

I am a foreign-born and he is not able to move to my country. Well damn, the US is going to end tons of relationships.

tons of relationships? i think tons of lives is the phrase you're looking for.

"through all the tears and all the lies, i'm gonna dance until i feel alright"
Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatica Island

I am embarrassed to be American rn

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧
Link to post
Share on other sites

Debithius
Just now, Melancholia said:

tons of relationships? i think tons of lives is the phrase you're looking for.

Well damn, correct me sis :haroon:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatica Island

I also need contraception due to pcos and I do not want children, I am also planning on doing T cream (not injections) for bottom dysphoria, so hopefully I can get it in these crazy times, I am scared rn.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧
Link to post
Share on other sites

AbhainnTirim
49 minutes ago, Reality said:

Weird how he wants to basically end everything except the things that affect him... :triggered:

That’s Republicans for you. Who cares about anyone else?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
52 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

I hope it's all bark and no bite. But these republicans are crazy and ass backwards so who knows?

The same radical Christian activist group that sponsored the Texas abortion ban already mentioned, well before this ruling, that they wanted to appeal same-sex marriage to SCOTUS in hopes that they'd overturn it. 

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

RudraCNG

Happy 1900 I guess. I mean, come on, don't they have other things to care about? Thank God i don't live in the US, but I feel bad for all the good people there who have to deal with this scheisse. Like what's the point?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...