Top Posters In This Topic

• Jose Alberto

• TimotheeChalamet

• Tinnitus15

• Juanlittlem

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TCB CBT and now CTB? 

This era ended literally like 2-3 months after it started. I think Gaga is touring this album for a few dates only because she has to 

She won't    

WheresMy911Alice
16 hours ago, Jose Alberto said:

This insider is quite reliable...

Hopefully we get a new music video and hopefully this is Babylon :pray:

I love how they included "probably" like if nothing happens they can day "oh Gagas team are always changing things" 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
WheresMy911Alice
1 hour ago, Dr Fudge said:

Never forget that the Joanne MV debuted a year and 3 months after the album dropped. I won’t hold my breath, but nothing is impossible.

I love your positivity mawmuh :heart:

• Love 2
gagaliens

I'd rather have a high quality recording of a few performances at this point, like she did with Million Reasons at the Super Bowl or the ARTPOP songs performed at Vevo Presents - artRave

Imagine a "Lady Gaga - Babylon (live at the Chromatica Ball)" sitting on her Youtube channel, with hq clips of the stage and choreo :wub:

RichAssPiss

It would have been fab to shoot a Free Woman video with Rina to launch DoC and then have her open Chromatica Ball. But, you know, at least we got that supercharged clean artistry. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Why would she waste time and money on a video that nobody but 5 fans would be thankful for (the others will dissect it and pin point every inch of flaw they can find) with music that is 2 years old to promote a tour that is already selling really well on its own.

10 minutes ago, Babel said:

Why would she waste time and money on a video that nobody but 5 fans would be thankful for (the others will dissect it and pin point every inch of flaw they can find) with music that is 2 years old to promote a tour that is already selling really well on its own.

Do you remember it? https://youtu.be/o9iQ8lIfyEs

Reject False Icons
On 6/22/2022 at 5:45 PM, ARTPOP said:

Artists and specially Gaga, usually release MVs or a single from their latest album to promote the tour. 

Which song will Gaga probably film a MV to promote CTB ? Personally, I feel it will be Alice

She doesn’t even usually make MVs of 3rd singles what are you talking about :huntyga:

ENIGMA I want enigma to be such a huge anthem that makes you listen to it in a big crowd 

Edited by Reject False Icons