Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

TEN Days Until the Chromatica Ball

Moonlight on Water

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
1 hour ago, D1SC0STICK said:

- Fav songs when it came out vs now: used to be Alice but now def a Babylon stan

ha just like me! My fav when the album came out was Alice! And then over time it became Babylon!

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, Lady JarJar said:

You better show what that merch is! I'm hoping that the shirts won't be too expensive :bradley: Gaga using up all of my money.

I reaalllyyy hope she brings back the pink hair. I'm so damn excited, I have a feeling this will be as theatric as the BTWB

Yes I will show u guys! :tony:

I was at the Coldplay show yesterday and a simple shirt was 45€... way too expensive imo. It's just a printed shirt. :bear: I believe Gaga's merch will be just as expensive

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, D1SC0STICK said:

Oh, looks like a lot of fun! Here are my answers:

- Fav songs when it came out vs now: used to be Alice but now def a Babylon stan

- Fav moment this era: well, since we didn't have much of an era, I think I'd say the 911 video

- Most meaningful song: tricky one. Guess it's gotta be Fun Tonight because I feel connected with Gaga. You can kinda feel her pain through that song and that touches me in a weird way

- Hopes for Chromatica ball: a damn good documentary / concert dvd :grr:

- Song to another album: I feel like I'd put Sour Candy to ARTPOP. Doesn't feel very Chromatica to me in comparison to the other tracks

- What I was doing when the album came out: I was at work, sneaking to the toilet all the time to try to listen

- Wich song would I give a video: ugh, Babylon. Imagine it actually coming to live in visuals :tony:

- The tribe question: djeez, I actually need more time to think about this one :enigma:

:kara:I can't imagine being at work during a Gaga album release! You must've kept your eyes on the clock, hahah. Also, Sour Candy definitely feels like an ARTPOP song. If the vocals were a bit louder, maybe vibed like a mixture of Fashion and aura.. that'd be very interesting.

she/her

Moonlight on Water
Just now, Mother of Puppies said:

Yes I will show u guys! :tony:

I was at the Coldplay show yesterday and a simple shirt was 45€... way too expensive imo. It's just a printed shirt. :bear: I believe Gaga's merch will be just as expensive

Oh lord :giveup: My limit is at least 85 I guess. The first concert shirt I bought was $60, and it was from a lesser known band

she/her

RudraCNG

Omg only 13 days? Have fun all of you who will be attending! I'm superjealous but this time I can't go to her tour. I'm sure it will be a tour to remember.

Pop Music

guys i'm hyped asf 

only 42 days until the Chicago date i'm attending!

I personally will be on my computer all ready to enjoy the GGD opening night thread (just like I did for JWT) and will be indulging in the setlist and stage before my show (I know some want it to be a surprise but i'm not that patient) 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ModernEcstasy

I’m so damn excited to hear my favourite album Live!

I love 1000 Doves and I’m praying she at least does a mix of the album and piano version. In my heart, I know it’s just going to be the piano version, along with Sine from Above (SFA’s Outro will probably be used as an interlude)

I cannot wait to hear the “Oh-oh-oh-oh” part of Fun Tonight in a stadium. it’ll be so euphoric :nick:

DontCallMeAlice

Im so excited omfg… two years guys, we’ve been waiting all this time and it’s FINALLY happening omg :bradley: It feels like a dream.. can’t wait to see her in Toronto, New York and Miami :giveup:

Padam.

LG2008

I just hope we hear all the songs from Chromatica because after this I'm sure she's not going to sing any of them :bradley: (except Rain on Me)

LandonM170

I am so excited and it will be 2pm here in the US Central Time when it's 9pm there in Germany so I cannot wait to try and find a livestream to watch it on!! I can't wait to see the setlist and stage the most!

Moonlight on Water

49 more days until my date! Is it better to leave it all as a surprise or not?

she/her

• Moonlight on Water changed the title to 12 Days Until the Chromatica Ball
Tinnitus15
8 minutes ago, Lady JarJar said:

49 more days until my date! Is it better to leave it all as a surprise or not?

Tbh kind of.I would love if she posts a LITTLE sneak of the stage.This will sky boost my hype even more 

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Tbh kind of.I would love if she posts a LITTLE sneak of the stage.This will sky boost my hype even more 

man no kidding! I can't imagine how the stage must look. Her team has had 2 years to prepare for this, there's no way in hell that it's going to be some low budget thing! I'm really hoping for something like the BTWB stage but with the different areas of Chromatica.

she/her

• Moonlight on Water changed the title to TEN Days Until the Chromatica Ball

Archived