Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Machete Kills Premiering September 13th Worldwide

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Actually, I'm not fond of watching brutal movies. But since gaga is there, I'll try watching it...

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Blue Jeans

there's not a trailer yet, but watch this video it will get you excited, just how the main character (Machete) played by Danny Trejo talks about Gaga, he's like, she's awesome and everything, I really wanna see the movie because the first one was great, and now there's gaga in it!!!!!

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I ain't gonna wait half a year just to see Gaga saying something like " hello " and then walk by,BYE.

I am :popcorn:

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

giskardsb

Just remember with the Machete Movies, that they are intentionally camp and ultra violent. If you try to take the movies seriously, you will be very disappointed. I mean really, in the first movie Machete escapes from a window by climbing down a dudes intestines. That should tell you everything you need to know. ;)

Alien Tulip

there's not a trailer yet, but watch this video it will get you excited, just how the main character (Machete) played by Danny Trejo talks about Gaga, he's like, she's awesome and everything, I really wanna see the movie because the first one was great, and now there's gaga in it!!!!!

this is your first and only post O_O

Look people, Gaga HERSELF posted a poster for the movie with her on it! Then normally it won't be just a hey and the bye, ad thats it! It's not like with man in black 3, because it wasn't her who announced she will be in the movie.

RAMROD

what> Russia is getting it first??? thats weird

cos maybe they suit the Machete ideology lol

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Alien Tulip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_qu9PXavJ8

from the sound of this. it looks like gaga's part wont be THAT small.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived