💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Apple TV+ interested in recording Chromatica Ball/Doc

Pop Music

Featured Posts

VeguisLG
9 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

It sucks because that tour was epic, but we all know she suffered lot of pain those nights, and maybe it was too much for her to release it publicly 

I know, she may not wanted us to see it, lots of fans that were supposed to go would have loved to see it đŸ„ș as well as the whole fanbase because we don’t have any official recording since TMB (artRAVE was livestreamed and they couldn’t use the proper sequences) 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimotheeChalamet
10 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

It sucks because that tour was epic, but we all know she suffered lot of pain those nights, and maybe it was too much for her to release it publicly 

No, I think it actually was due to the fact she wasn't 100% functioning those nights (due to pain) and also that when you film something live you need to have perfect recordings of more than one show. If even the slightest thing goes wrong, the whole recording is compromised, since is Maybe they didn't get what they wanted from the videos and then the cancelation happened. 

VeguisLG
8 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

No, I think it actually was due to the fact she wasn't 100% functioning those nights (due to pain) and also that when you film something live you need to have perfect recordings of more than one show. If even the slightest thing goes wrong, the whole recording is compromised, since is Maybe they didn't get what they wanted from the videos and then the cancelation happened. 

I think another bad thing was that both shows were done in two different venues, causing the first night to have screens and the second night to not have. That could be a terrible raccord error. 

Smother Em Eh

OMG this would literally be a dream. This site would be Crazy. I don’t wanna get my hopes up because of the past but I’m hoping this does happen. Just Imagine :pray::giveup:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• 2 months later...
StarstruckIllusion

I need this to happen đŸ€§:messga:😭

• River locked this topic

Archived