PhantomOfTheDance 13,795 Posted June 2, 2022 Share Posted June 2, 2022 Same old same old. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,927 Posted June 2, 2022 Share Posted June 2, 2022 Just now, BBhomemaker said: And it’s coming from someone who fell hard for California California is actually putting forward "one of the most progressive gun buy back plans in US history" through. I haven't read the details but I've seen the headlines. But yeah, the gun culture here is extremely toxic and deadly. Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Future Lovers 7,878 Posted June 2, 2022 Share Posted June 2, 2022 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BBhomemaker 5,611 Posted June 2, 2022 Share Posted June 2, 2022 1 minute ago, PartySick said: California is actually putting forward "one of the most progressive gun buy back plans in US history" through. I haven't read the details but I've seen the headlines. But yeah, the gun culture here is extremely toxic and deadly. I believe the debate about guns is just one more argument that gonna create two America in the long term, one that step forward and one that step back. This country is so divided, there is no coexistence between oppositions. I’m glad California is taking actions. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,927 Posted June 2, 2022 Share Posted June 2, 2022 7 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said: I believe the debate about guns is just one more argument that gonna create two America in the long term, one that step forward and one that step back. This country is so divided, there is no coexistence between oppositions. I’m glad California is taking actions. Lord I pray I'm living in the North by then I don't want to get trapped in the Confederacy 2.0: Bigger, Stupider, Deadlier Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rocketno10 2,138 Posted June 2, 2022 Share Posted June 2, 2022 I’m having a mental break down hahahahh Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
jeremiahsaint1000 487 Posted June 2, 2022 Share Posted June 2, 2022 americas trash wbk i gotta move soon tbh Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Holy Mayhem 3,684 Posted June 2, 2022 Share Posted June 2, 2022 48 minutes ago, Rocketno10 said: I’m having a mental break down hahahahh How the f**k is this funny. ℭ𝔞𝔫 ℑ 𝔙𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔥 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔜𝔬𝔲 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rocketno10 2,138 Posted June 2, 2022 Share Posted June 2, 2022 1 minute ago, POP A 911 said: How the f**k is this funny. I’m laughing hysterically at myself because I couldn’t take it anymore, that laugh is a cry for help learn to read the context in people’s text before you assume the worst in people I’m suffering and you are not helping Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LG10 14,183 Posted June 2, 2022 Share Posted June 2, 2022 1 hour ago, Babel said: The Republicanss are rotten. fixed Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rocketno10 2,138 Posted June 2, 2022 Share Posted June 2, 2022 5 minutes ago, POP A 911 said: With all respect, why is your mental health being discussed on a thread about a shooting that just occurred. I’m sorry, I know you are angry and upset about this event but all I did is sharing my reaction to this event and that’s it. Do I not deserve to have a safe space to ask for help or even just simply express my frustrations???? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
holy scheisse 23,083 Posted June 2, 2022 Share Posted June 2, 2022 1 hour ago, Rocketno10 said: I’m having a mental break down hahahahh I knew what you meant/felt with this I feel you it’s maddening Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
CannaeDrive 3,412 Posted June 2, 2022 Share Posted June 2, 2022 I have no words. And also no word is needed anymore, only action, only radical measures can stop this criminal nonsense. "Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gov Hooka 8,008 Posted June 2, 2022 Share Posted June 2, 2022 3 hours ago, PartySick said: Getting insane? This has been insane ever since the Bush admin allowed the assault weapons ban to expire in 2004 Mass shootings are inherent to America actually. Mass shootings of indigenous tribes, revolting slaves, blue collared railroad workers on strike, Farmers in Vietnam, etc. It’s just “insane” to Americans when they realize the violence and terror they export can affect them personally. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
androiduser 7,438 Posted June 2, 2022 Share Posted June 2, 2022 tragic.... will the conservatives blame an imaginary trans person again? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.